Bella Rose Plantation

Lynchburg, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bella Rose Plantation

Inspired by centuries of rich history, Bella Rose Plantation is the perfect balance between elegant beauty and historic authenticity. Standing on a breathtaking property that dates back to the 1700s, Bella Rose affords its guests a sense of natural splendor with a touch of modern luxury. This revitalized estate boasts an impressive array of on-site locations that help cater to your every need and realize your most extravagant wedding dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
Bella Rose Plantation accommodates a maximum of 150 guests. Couples may choose from several unique event spaces to host their ceremony and/or reception.

Couples who book Bella Rose Plantation benefit from a variety of services and amenities. Items include:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Dance floor
  • Decor
  • Photo booth

Cuisine
The venue’s culinary team is more than happy to craft a customized menu for you and your guests to enjoy. Options are presented via the following serving styles:

• Hors d’oeuvres
  • Buffet dinner
  • Station dinner
  • Family-style dinner

Accommodation
Bella Rose Plantation offers a lodging in the Honeymoon Treehouse. Created by Animal Planet’s “Treehouse Masters,” this unique accommodation provides couples with an unforgettable overnight experience.

Other Services
For interested couples, Bella Rose Plantation offers bar services and various wedding decor items upon request. Interested couples may choose from the following:

• Bartender(s)
  • Linens
  • Tables
  • Chairs

Entwined Events
Bella Rose Plantation is a part of the Entwined Events family of premier wedding venues and services. Our priority is to make your grand affair as unforgettable and stress-free as possible. On-site directors and seasoned staff will guide you through the planning and details of your event. We believe personal involvement helps us capture your dreams on your special day, overlooking no detail. Additionally, Entwined Events offers exceptional services in floral arrangements, DJs, cakes, and catering.

1 Reviews for Bella Rose Plantation

1 Bella Rose Plantation Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 05/12/2018

I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Entwined Events and Bella Rose. Jamie was wonderful throughout the whole process as she kept me informed about what to expect, helped me make ... Read more decisions on all aspects of the wedding, and made me feel confident that my dreams would come true. The day of was stress free and casual, and the team at Bella Rose blew me away with their talent and professionalism. And on top of all that, I could not have asked for a more beautiful place for my husband and I to start our lives together. I have, and will continue to, strongly recommended Bella Rose or any of Entwined Events venues to everyone I can.

Bella Rose Plantation FAQ