Bella Sera Bridal

Wenatchee, WA · View map

About Bella Sera Bridal

Bella Sera is proud to offer Wenatchee's finest bridal attire. We feature gorgeous gowns by the hottest wedding designers. We love weddings and we hope it shows! We search for the latest wedding trends every season to choose the best gowns for our brides. We hope you'll visit our boutique and see what we have to offer. If you're not able to come see us, we do ship! Give us a call and we'll be glad to help.

We haven't forgotten the guys here at Bella Sera! We have a wonderful selection of tuxedos to choose from, and the groom's tux is always free with 5 paid rentals! Our tuxedo prices include your choice of vest, tie, shirt, pocket square, and shoes.

Are you looking to dress your reception in style? We also offer the largest selection of fine linens for rental. We also offer tables, chairs, and tents for rental. If you need centerpiece ideas, we'll be glad to help you. Need to design a wedding on a dime? Just ask our experts, we'll give you advice and some DIY information that will save you lots of money!

If you need accessories, stop by and browse through our store. We have a wonderful selection of dyeable shoes, along with jewelry, tiaras, veils, and anything else you might need.

If you're looking for a gift for that newly engaged couple, we have some "bride" totes and planners that would be perfect! Please visit our WenatcheeWeddings.com or stop by and see us. We look forward to meeting you!

5 Reviews for Bella Sera Bridal

5 Bella Sera Bridal Reviews

C
Cierra

Married on 09/19/2015

While I did not buy a dress here, I did have my wedding gown steamed and after the amazing service that I had I knew that I wanted to write them a review! I recently got married at Atam Winery in ... Read more Manson, WA and I could not find anywhere to get my dress steamed (and it needed it badly) so I decided to look at the next closest city and that was Wenatchee, where I found the gem of Bella Sera! I began emailing with Cindy (Manson was a destination wedding for us) and she was so quick to respond and just so helpful! Upon arriving at the bridal salon we were greeted and I just cannot say enough about how kind and sweet the gals were!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a dress, a tux or even just a steam :) Oh and my dress turned out better than perfect!

User3684011

2+ years ago

They are a great place to go for wedding gowns. I saw my dress from there and instantly knew it was the one. Read more They are a great place to go for wedding gowns. I saw my dress from there and instantly knew it was the one.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Married on 07/12/2014

Bella Sera Bridal is a must stop for any bride in North Central Washington. Cindy and Debbie did a fantastic job of helping me to find the dress I love. I had originally gone dress shopping in Seattle ... Read more Seattle and found a Maggie Sottero gown that I wanted to try on again. Bella Sera was able to track it down at a trunk show and get it into the store for me. When I made my appointment, they let me try on a bunch of gowns even though I had come in for a specific dress. The time and attention they gave to me was so much better than it had been at other bridal stores I had been to, plus I was the only person trying on dresses. They schedule your appointment so you pretty much have the whole shop to yourself! I ended up going with the Maggie Sottero Geneva that I had liked from the beginning. Cindy and Debbie continued to work hard, making phone calls to track my order and kept me up to date even when production had slowed down. Great customer service!