Bella Sera Event Venue

Canonsburg, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bella Sera Event Venue

Bella Sera Event Villa is a wedding venue located in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 25 minutes south of Pittsburgh, that will provide you with the perfect canvas for your celebration. This Tuscan-inspired villa is situated on seven picturesque acres and is a unique setting for your wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Bella Sera’s Grand Room accommodates up to 300 guests with a dance floor and 350 guests without a dance floor. Their Greco Room is ideal for more intimate gatherings. The Gardens at Bella Sera is a brand new outdoor ceremony space that offers breathtaking views and serene waterfalls. It is a romantic setting for exchanging vows or hosting a cocktail hour in their Garden Tent.

The open-minded team at Bella Sera Event Venue will deliver a one-of-a-kind experience that will bring your vision to life. Their wedding packages will simplify and enhance your wedding celebration. The services provided include:

• Personal Wedding Consultant assisting from start to finish
  • On-site catering & bar arrangements included in all packages
  • All-Inclusive package options incorporating DJ, Photographer & Wedding Cake
  • Newly renovated and expanded wedding suite for day-of prepping
  • Professional vendor referrals
  • Beautiful indoor & outdoor on-site ceremony & photo locations
  • And much more!

Cuisine
This venue combines high-quality ingredients with fresh and innovative preparation. You can choose from distinctive menu selections that include the following:

• Fruit, cheese, and antipasto presentation
  • Hors D'oeuvres
  • Entree Selections for an Elegant Sit-Down Meal or Stations
  • House bar with upgrades available

217 Reviews for Bella Sera Event Venue

217 Bella Sera Event Venue Reviews

R
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 04/28/2018

Before the ring was even on my finger, I knew that Bella Sera was the venue that I wanted my wedding. When he finally proposed, I instantly contacted Bella Sera – it was the ONLY venue we looked at.I ... Read more I shopped around a little to see what other venues and caterers were charging and the prices were comparable (we had our wedding in the Winter Wedding Package- April 28th 2018). Bella Sera received so many great ratings and I talked to a few people who have held weddings there and/or were guests at a wedding at Bella Sera and it was nothing but positive reviews. Lauren, was a dream to work with. I am very type A and was emailing her like crazy, she was always prompt in her responses back to be, and always fulfilled what I was asking for. The day of could not have gone more smooth. I had a ton of stuff that I brought to the venue with a vision in mind(told you, type A) and Dana took it all with a big smile. I didn’t have to lift a finger, she got my vision and made it a reality. She kept touching base throughout the day to ask questions to make sure she was on track, and it was so appreciated. They also just redid the back of the venue out by the pond (its so nice out there), and there is a bride and groom suite right next to each other, so it made it easy for the photographer and videographer. The owner even came in and installed a hook on the wall for my dress to hang! I have received SO many comments about how our wedding was THE most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. I also received a lot of compliments about the food (we did the stations), and the bartenders who remembered people’s drinks and had them ready as they were walking towards the bar. The day went without a hitch, and Bella Sera made it happen! There was also a person at the end of the night who cleaned up EVERYTHING and put all of my things back in their boxes so pick up in the morning was a breeze. THANK YOU Bella Sera (especially Lauren) for a PERFECT day!!

K
Kyra V

Getting married on 07/05/2021

Perfect in everyway

I always wanted to have an outdoor wedding, and Bella Sera had the ultimate setting. The best part is that, if the weather does not corporate, the inside setting is equally as stunning! Lauren was the ... Read more most responsive and super helpful, she can do it all. The venue package we picked included the DJ, Photographer, and cake which was so nice to have that all taken care of. Both DJ Redfor and Photogrpaher Brad Riggio were so great to work with and can make any thing possible. If you are looking to have a beautiful wedding with such amazing staff, book here!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 07/20/2019

One of the best wedding venues in Pittsburgh

We got married at Bella Sera on 7/20/19. From the very first visit to the venue a year prior, we fell in love with the entire place and people. Lauren is one of the best wedding coordinators in the ... Read more business- she is personable, responsive, professional, and on top of it down to the smallest details. As a bride-to-be, I really appreciated her ability to get back to me so quickly, so many times with answers to questions big and small. The venue itself is beautiful!!! We absolutely loved the bridal suite upstairs, it is like getting ready in an Italian Villa, spacious, great lighting, and everything you would want in that space was there. We had planned to have our wedding in the garden outside, however due extreme heat we had to move things indoors at the last minute- they made this no sweat and very seamless for us. Additionally there was enough space for all of our guests (130) to feel comfortable but not too big that it felt empty. There were plenty of food options for cocktail hour and dinner, and tons of specialty cocktails to choose from. My family is Italian and we are from the northern NJ area originally, so we were interested in a venue that would give good sized portions of well-done food. Bella Sera came through! Lastly, if you are going with Bella Sera for your venue i would HIGHLY recommend working with Brad Riggio and Kevin Redford for your photographer and DJ- they were both amazing. They work with the venue and with each other all the time and they are like a well-oiled machine in combination with Lauren. Brad knows how to capture the best pictures and make things fun for the whole bridal party. Kevin met with us and went over every detail from start to finish of the wedding, and had the dance floor full the entire time!! I would also recommend Fragile Paradise for flowers- Megan was awesome, and also works frequently with the venue. She was super flexible and just simply does great work. The flowers and arrangements were full, fresh, and matched the look we were going for. Highly recommend this venue!!!