Bella Sera Ranch

Palestine, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Bella Sera Ranch

Bella Sera Ranch is a classic farm wedding venue located in Palestine, Texas. Offering a historic style, the chapel is modeled after an 1800’s chapel in Peninsula, Ohio and features antique pews that are from an old church in New Jersey. This unique facility will provide an elegant country atmosphere for your special day.

Facilities and Capacities
Bella Sera Ranch has can accommodate up to 300 people. The venue is located on five acres of an 80-acre sweep of meadows and oak trees. For your indoor ceremony, the historic-style Chapel offers a beautiful location for you to say “I do” with its hardwood floors, high ceilings and several large windows surrounding the altar. If you prefer the outdoors, the Open Air Pavilion will provide a romantic setting to say your vows as you are surrounded by the scenic grounds. The Grand Hall is a 4,700-square-foot space perfect for your reception. Hardwood floors, a fireplace and lots of windows complete the rustic atmosphere.

With their all-inclusive packages, Bella Sera Ranch can provide everything you need for your big day, from event planning to in-house catering. The venue offers a variety of event rentals so you can bring your desired event space to life. Items such as aisle runners, arches, centerpieces, drapery, lighting and other decor will make your wedding dreams a reality. Setup and cleanup services are provided. Additional services Bella Sera Ranch has available include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Shuttle
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Bella Sera Ranch will have their executive chef work with you to create a menu that matches your taste and style. Hors d'oeuvres, buffet and plated are a few serving styles to choose from. The venue can prepare various stations for your reception, including their Deli Delight and Hamburger Bar, Taco Bar and Candy Buffets. Other dessert options they can provide include a chocolate fountain that is sure to be a guest favorite. Necessary food and beverage items can be supplied, such as:

• Barware
  • China
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Other Services
Bella Sera Ranch has an in-house bar that can be put to use for your wedding. The venue can provide an open bar with the use of outside alcohol. Their staff can serve as your bartenders for the night.

41 Reviews for Bella Sera Ranch

41 Bella Sera Ranch Reviews

K
Featured
Kylee Tamplin

Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing venue!!! It was truly my dream wedding!

This venue was absolutely amazing and so beautiful. I can’t wait to see my wedding pictures! Not only is the venue phenomenal but the people that work there are equally amazing! Mrs. Deb was so great ... Read more to work with. She is amazing! I never got stressed during the planning meetings because I knew she had it under control. She is very professional and organized. Deb and her team helped make my wedding look like something of the movies! It was a dream wedding. I would highly recommend booking this venue!!

A
Ashley Gonzales

Married on 08/02/2019

Amazing & very helpful

I loved my venue. It was absolutely perfect and it couldn’t have been more beautiful! Read more I loved my venue. It was absolutely perfect and it couldn’t have been more beautiful!

M
Melissa Graham

Married on 07/19/2019

This is a 10 star venue

I’m so blessed to been able to have my wedding at this beautiful venue the ladies there helped me with anything And everything needed I won a DIY package for any Friday from Tyler to expo back in ... Read more February ,my husband and I decided to get married July 19th and we had an amazing wedding no problems and everyone had a great time if your looking for a caring and helpful and beautiful venue you won’t be disappointed in Bella sera Ranch I believe even if I didn’t win this package I would have picked this venue