Bella Star Productions

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Bella Star Productions

Bella Star Productions is a cutting-edge wedding videography company based out of Buffalo, New York that serves couples all over Western New York. They specialize in high-definition films that capture your beauty, and the way you look at the love of your life. Couples may choose from multiple packages, based on their individual needs and desires. Bella Star Productions looks forward to being a part of your special day, and creating a film that you’ll be able to enjoy for years to come.

Bella Star Productions’ wedding films uses a variety of styles, including cinematic, documentary, and short form to capture your big day from start-to-finish. Not only do we want to capture your love story, but also to document your loved ones having the time of their lives. Each package includes all-day coverage, beginning with you and your wedding party getting ready, or with your ceremony. Your timeless film we be delivered via DVD, Blu-Ray, or flash drive. Additional services include:

• Full-feature video

M
Melissa Gillen

Married on 05/11/2019

Great videographer!

I cannot say enough good things about Phil at Bella Star! My husband and I initially weren't going to use a videographer, but I'm so glad we did and extremely glad we went with Bella Star Productions. ... Read more Phil was punctual, professional and I thoroughly enjoyed that he was respectful of everyone's space with his cameras. So many people came up to me after the reception saying they hardly knew he was there, and that's what we wanted! He knew where to stand to get the perfect shots and our video has made me and others cry based on how beautiful it is! I highly recommend him for any other bride!

Jonathan
Jonathan Weber

Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding 04/27/19

We are so happy that we had Phil from Bella Star Productions with us on our wedding day. He did an excellent job and we were absolutely stunned by how amazing our highlight video turned out. Phil is ... Read more great at what he does and is very professional and polite. He is easy going, accommodating, and very enjoyable to work with. He offers great advice and goes out of his way to make your wedding day special. Having Phil from Bella Star Productions capture our wedding was easily one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. We highly encourage anyone to do the same, trust us, you won’t regret it.

Ira
Ira

Married on 04/07/2019

Excellent Job

Bella Star did an excellent job filming our wedding day. They were very professional and the highlight film that resulted was excellent. I definitely recommend Bella Star Productions. Read more Bella Star did an excellent job filming our wedding day. They were very professional and the highlight film that resulted was excellent. I definitely recommend Bella Star Productions.