Bella Suona

Manchester, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Bella Suona

Bella Suona is a wedding ceremony music company based in Manchester, Connecticut. Headed by husband-and-wife team Nick and Holly Cutroneo, the team is passionate about creating a fun and romantic atmosphere for every wedding at which they perform. Nick has been playing classical guitar for more than 20 years, and has been performing at weddings for over a decade. Duos and trios with violins and cellos are also available. Holly is a talented coordinator who handles all the consultations and outreach to make the process as smooth as possible. The team at Bella Suona believes that every wedding day should be exactly as the couple envisioned.

Bella Suona is happy to perform during the ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, and during any breaks. Every package includes custom arrangements, and performance of pop, rock, and funk hits. They can also learn any new songs the couple may desire. Couples can choose from single musicians, duos, and trios with options for classical guitar, violins, and cellos. The team is able to bring all of their own equipment upon request, including microphones and a sound/PA system.

3 Reviews for Bella Suona

3 Bella Suona Reviews

Dani
Dani

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Nick is the best! I've seen him perform live many times as both a soloist and in ensembles. Professional and talented, I'm so happy that he will be performing as I walk down the aisle! Read more Nick is the best! I've seen him perform live many times as both a soloist and in ensembles. Professional and talented, I'm so happy that he will be performing as I walk down the aisle!

J
Jessica

Married on 04/28/2018

Nick and his fellow musicians are excellent at what they do! I am so pleased with the quality of work provided and everyone was impressed with how great it all turned out. Thank you so much! Read more Nick and his fellow musicians are excellent at what they do! I am so pleased with the quality of work provided and everyone was impressed with how great it all turned out. Thank you so much!

EAHajd
Elyse

Married on 05/30/2010

Nick was amazing when it came to playing for my recent wedding ceremony! He took a song that I loved and arranged it just for us! He is an outstanding musician and I would absolutely use him again! Read more Nick was amazing when it came to playing for my recent wedding ceremony! He took a song that I loved and arranged it just for us! He is an outstanding musician and I would absolutely use him again!

Bella Suona FAQ