Bella Toccare de Spa and Salon

We are open Monday thru Thursday 9 am - 8pm
Friday 9 am - 6 pm
Saturday 8 am - 5 pm
Sunday Closed

We are also proud to offer eyelash extensions by Xtreme lashes. Xtreme eylash extensions are a lash by lash extension that look and feel like your natural lashes. For more information or to set up an appointment give us a call 440-526-3090.

So, your Wedding day is coming and you want to have lashes done for the first time. What's the ideal time frame for you to come in that will make the most of your w edding lashes? We've set up a timeline guide below that will leave you blissfully blinking away on your big day!

The Full Set: We want to apply the first full set early. We recommend you set the first appointment for 4-5 weeks in advance of the wedding, ideally.
An early appointment allows enough advance time to ensure that you have exactly the look you wants on your wedding day.
Any sensitivities or allergies can be assessed far enough in advance to avoid embarrassing photos or wedding day woes.

The First Fill: Set the first refill appointment exactly 2 weeks after the initial set.
Evaluate how many lashes you have lost and discuss maintenance and aftercare products again, if necessary.
Determine if the you are happy with the overall look you received from your initial set. Do you want more lashes? Less? Are they long enough or too long? Thick enough or too thick? Would you like some eyelights? Now is the time to begin a transitional change to accommodate her wishes and have it completed before the big day.

Ask your bride if she had any reactions to any of the products you used on her before. Switch up your adhesive (if you used Ultra before, try HP-A, for example) or gel patches if necessary to see if another product will be better for her skin type.

The Final Fill: It's time to perfect the final look - we recommend this appointment be scheduled 4-7 days before the wedding. You'll have minimal shedding and still be free to shower and apply wedding day makeup without worries within this time frame.

Check out our website www.bellatoccare.com for the latest updates

3 Reviews for Bella Toccare de Spa and Salon

3 Bella Toccare de Spa and Salon Reviews

User4282586

2+ years ago

I booked Bella Toccare for my wedding day hair and makeup for my bridal party. Jeanne was very responsive via email, and I was able to communicate my needs easily. All my bridesmaids looked fabulous, ... Read more and I couldn't have been happier with my own hair and makeup. On top of that, I was able to bring in snacks and champagne, and the salon had a table set up for our group. They also let me choose what music would be playing in the salon that morning, which made it feel special. I am so glad I decided to go with a professional salon - it was a little pricey but definitely worth it!

T
Tracey

Married on 09/05/2009

Kristen did an amazing job on my hair! It was perfect and looked just as good at 1:00 a.m. As it did the minute she finished it, and my hair normally doesn't hold curl! All of my bridesmaids hair was ... Read more lovely, except one looked like it was just a half up/ half down pony tail- not worth $60! Also, if you want a trial run it costs the same as getting an up do, $60, they do not do a preview/wedding day package.

B
Barbara

Married on 06/11/2016

3.9

I was very pleased with my look for my wedding (beautiful hair and makeup). I chose to go for the airbrush and was happy with the result (I don't usually wear makeup and worried it would feel too ... Read more thick--quite the opposite). My maid of honor also had her hair done (half up, half down) but ultimately wore it down for the day because the bobby pins hurt her head. She looked beautiful both ways!

Bella Toccare de Spa and Salon FAQ