Bella Tre Body Sculpting

Cherry Hill, NJ · View map

About Bella Tre Body Sculpting

Bella Tre Body Sculpting is a premier beauty treatment center in Cherry, Hill, New Jersey. This salon specializes in non-invasive body contouring and fat reduction procedures to help brides achieve their desired shape before the big day. The procedures provided by Bella Tre Body Sculpting are painless and reduce both the cost and recovery time of other methods such as plastic surgery. If you want to feel like your bes,t most confident self before our wedding, visit Bella Tre Body Sculpting to learn about your options.

Bella Tre Body Sculpting offers a variety of body sculpting services for brides of all kinds. They guarantee a relaxed and personalized experience that will make you feel understood. When you leave the salon, you’ll have a new body that you’ll be excited to show off in your wedding dress. Their services include:

• Cavi and laser lipo

3 Bella Tre Body Sculpting Reviews

Dana
Dana Coyle

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazed by my results, to see your before and after photos is wild

I started going back in November I believe. To say that I am extremely happy is an understatement. I am beyond thrilled with my results so far and I have been back for multiple sessions for different ... Read more areas on my body. I am getting married this May so I thought it was a great way to get me ready for the wedding. This process works great for someone like me who is loosing weight but has stubborn areas that just never go away. I highly recommend Bella Tre!!! The girls who own it can’t be any sweeter, they are so welcoming and make you feel at home when you come in for your visit.

A
Anna Muend

Married on 02/28/2019

Cellulite reduction treatment

The girls are absolutely wonderful! They explained all the treatment options very thoroughly and which would benefit the results I was looking for! I have 2 more sessions left and I've noticed such a ... Read more drastic difference already! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

L
Lindsay Brigandi

Married on 11/30/2018

Last minute wedding prep!!

Bella Tre is nothing short of amazing. I messaged them TWO weeks before my wedding, of course panicking hoping to get a “quick fix” on my problem areas. Sure enough they made that happen for me and ... Read more fit me into their schedule for three sessions of cavi & laser Lipo. So when people say “there isn’t a quick fix” they obviously have never been to Bella Tre :-) My back, hips, stomach, and thighs were NOTICABLY slimmer and toned. It was immediate results (I am sure everyone is different) and for an extremely reasonable price!! I have referred so many brides to Bella Tre because it’s truly worth every penny. Not to mention it is so relaxing and such a peaceful atmosphere. The girls from Bella Tre are so sweet, make you feel so comfortable, answered ALL my questions, and they gave me the confidence I needed before my wedding & honeymoon. They offer a wide variety of packages/sessions/discounts , I can’t recommend them enough

Bella Tre Body Sculpting FAQ