Bella Trucco

Marlboro, New York · View map · Visit website

About Bella Trucco

Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services is a professional hair and makeup company based out of Marlboro, New York. They're happy to travel all over Hudson Valley, Westchester County and New York City to make you look and feel gorgeous on your special day. They’re skilled in a variety of techniques, including airbrush makeup, which will ensure a photo perfect finish. Bella Trucco Make-up & Hair Services looks forward to sharing in one of the most unforgettable days of your life.

Experience

Tara Pross is the owner of this unique business. She’s been in the wedding industry for over seven years, and trained at The Last Look Make-up Academy of Manhattan under world-renowned makeup artist, Maryann Skiba. It was there that she mastered the art of color blending and corrective foundation application. Tara has also taken master classes from MAC and TEMP-TU.

This passionate company prides themselves on their use of high-quality products, and their ability to stay up-to-date with the latest trends. They offer pre-wedding trials in their Bella Trucco studio, and will allow you to choose the location of your choice for the day of your celebration. They work with multiple licensed stylists, so they can accommodate wedding parties of up to 25 people. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup

A
Featured
April

Married on 10/06/2012

Tara was AMAZING to work with, she is fun and professional all wrapped up into perfection. Her knowledge and skill set is out of this world. She was ready and set up before I had even arrived at the ... Read more hair salon and all of the makeup for myself, two mothers and all of my briedamids was completed ahead of schedule. Everyones make up lasted throughout the day and looked stunning while dancing the night away. There is no question that Tara was the perfect choice!

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Tara and her Bella trucco team did an amazing job on me and my bridal party! We all absolutely loved our make-up and everyone looked gorgeous! I can't thank them enough! I would definately recommend ... Read more Bella trucco make-up to everyone I know! Our make up lasted all day even through our pictures that were outside and everyone was sweating everyone's make up looked perfect still! Thank you girls!!

A
Antoinette Montanino

Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing makeup and hair

Tara and Jen made me feel like the most beautiful woman on the planet for my special day! They are extremely kind and professional. My makeup and hair was flawless, exactly what I wanted and lasted ... Read more all day/night. It was an absolute pleasure to have them as a part of my big day.