Bella Vita Events

Westlake Village, California · View map

About Bella Vita Events

Bella Vita Events is an award winning, full service event-planning company in Los Angeles. We specialize in high-end private & celebrity parties, large scale corporate events, weddings, live productions, and everything in between. With a boutique approach to innovative event planning, the experience with Bella Vita Events will be fun, fresh and on budget.

13 Reviews for Bella Vita Events

13 Bella Vita Events Reviews

K
Krislyn

Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING experience with Bella Vita!

We had the most beautiful and breathtaking destination wedding in Malibu and can't thank the Bella Vita team enough for their flawless execution on the day of! Everything went unbelievably smoothly ... Read more and we did not have to stress one single bit. Credit definitely goes to Deborah, Mindy and Sara who were all James Bond-esque commandos in the background, and we're sure, much like the duck swimming, although everything was serene on the surface, they must have had to furiously peddle under the water on our special day! We really did feel like guests at our own wedding, knowing that we can trust them to make sound decisions on our behalf and take care of everything behind the scenes. Before we went with Bella Vita, we actually interviewed quite the number of wedding planners. As we live in Chicago, it was critical for us to have a wedding planner on the ground. Through our initial phone call, Deborah was able to win us over with her professionalism, well-informed advice and expertise in the field. From the very beginning, Deborah and Mindy worked out our budget, recommended vendors, answered lots of our specific questions and always made great suggestions to point us in the right direction. During the whole process of working with them for over a year, they sent holiday cards and follow-up emails to keep us in check. They also graciously helped us receive our packages and took a note of everything delivered -- and trust me, this was a tumultuous task as we did not get any rentals for wedding stationary. Leading up to the wedding day, they helped us with drafting diagrams, seating plans, guest directory, pre-ceremony / ceremony / reception timelines and even personally handled all the vendor blasts / calls. This was all on top of answering my constant non-stop bridezilla queries. On the wedding day, I was so blessed that these planners took such great care of me. I could not eat a single bite due to the hectic schedules but Deborah made sure my bridesmaids and I had food in the changing room, helped me get change into my reception dress and gave us frequent updates so that we knew how much time we had left before we had to get going. I was so impressed at how she handled everything with calmness and composure! Thanks to the Bella Vita team's hard work, many of our guests said that this was one of the most beautiful and incredibly moving weddings they've ever attended. All this could not have happened without their help. I cannot recommend them enough!! Thank you a million times over Deborah, Mindy and Sara!!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Wedding Day

The Bella Vita team is amazing. They were helpful both before and during the wedding day. Deborah, Mindy, and Sara helped us design our wedding and achieve the vision we had for the wedding day, and ... Read more also helped coordinate our vendors in the background leading up to the big day. What we found most helpful was the day of coordination - the wedding wouldn't have run so smoothly without the Bella Vita team's help. They were extremely professional with the guests, and made sure everything was running on time and we were where we needed to be, while making us feel at ease. It is apparent that they are veterans in the industry and are experts at what they do. They really made us feel like we were guests at our own wedding. Thank you Bella Vita team!

A
Ashley

Married on 10/07/2017

It’s hard to know where to begin when reviewing the Bella Vita Girls – Deborah and Mindy! From our first meeting I knew I was in good hands. They are both so professional, organized and thoughtful it ... Read more feels like you are planning your wedding with a best friend you’ve known for years. They went above and beyond to make sure my fiancé and I felt totally comfortable with our wedding planning process and schedule for the day of. At the wedding everything went so smoothly – you really do feel like a guest at your own event – and they were always close by should we need anything. They handled every situation with grace and I knew that not only were my guests well taken care of but the venue staff and all of my vendors had an organized vision of the entire evening thanks to their forethought and scheduling! I could not imagine my wedding day without Deborah and Mindy from putting my entire family and wedding party at ease to going over all my storage bins of decorations and keepsakes before and after the big day to make sure everything was put away and accounted for. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bella Vita – you will not regret booking them for your big day or event!