Bella Woods

Midlothian, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Bella Woods

Bella Woods is a private barn wedding venue based in Midlothian, Texas. This is the ideal location for couples who are looking for a rustic-meets-elegant setting for their wedding. Choose a venue as unique as your love for your special day.

Facilities and Capacities
Bella Woods has two one-of-a-kind locations for you to host your special day. Each location has two event spaces. The Bella site offers a truly elegant setting. Couples can say “I do” in the Sky Chapel, which seats up to 300 people. The space is all white inside and beautifully accented by two white painted trees for you to walk under as you walk down the aisle. Antique entry doors and pews provide a vintage feel along with other decorative elements from the 19th and 20th centuries. For your reception, the Bella Barn is truly lavish. Resembling Texan architecture from the 20th century, it is a truly beautiful location. The exterior offers a rustic feel while the interior provides a setting that is modern and glamorous. Creamy neutral ivory tones, a palatial ballroom with columns, a sparkling crystal chandelier and an expansive courtyard area that can double as an outdoor ceremony location are a few of the noteworthy features. The Woods site offers a completely different feel for your wedding. The Chandler Chapel can host up to 200 guests. This is the perfect space to say “I do” for couples who prefer a simple, intimate setting. The option of holding your ceremony outside the chapel is also available. The Taylor Barn is where your reception will take place. With a historic, industrial-modern feel, the space offers raw beauty with its dark wood panelling, chandeliers and courtyard.

Bella Woods has a number of services available for your big day. The venue offers various event rentals so you can transform your event space into the wedding you've been dreaming of. Items including altars, arches, centerpieces, drapery and other decor can be provided. Additional services to consider include the following:

• Bridal suite

Featured
Breona Johnson

Married on 07/21/2018

Fairytale wedding

My husband and I had our wedding there 7/21/18 and it was more than we could have every imagined. From the first visit they made us feel like family. They are the most kind hearted people I’ve ever ... Read more met. Kim did the decor for our wedding and nailed it. I was a difficult bride lol but she was so patient and worked with me, my mom and grandma to come up with something everyone would love. It was never about the money with them, they don’t try to take you to the bank. They truly care about you and your wedding and want to do anything they can to make the day special. They have become family to us and that’s worth more than anything. I can’t say thank you enough for everything they did for my husband and I. They are truly the best! Mr. & Mrs. Johnson.

Moriah
Moriah

Getting married on 10/10/2020

The best venue around!

The May family is truly the best! Both venue sites are gorgeous and the decor options are unlimited! From rustic-chic to full on glam, this venue is the place to book! Read more The May family is truly the best! Both venue sites are gorgeous and the decor options are unlimited! From rustic-chic to full on glam, this venue is the place to book!

Brittany
Brittany Munoz

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Awesome place!

We toured Bella Woods yesterday and knew right away we would be getting married there! Both sites were beautiful and well thought out. From the bride and groom rooms to the available upstairs loft for ... Read more cocktail hour, the property was built and designed for a purpose - to get MARRIED! Every question I had for the 12 other venues I went to were answered within minutes of stepping foot on the property. We are so excited to start a life together at Bella Woods