BellaBeauty Bridal

Newport, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About BellaBeauty Bridal

Bella Beauty Bridal is a formal hair and makeup team based out of Newport, Rhode Island. This highly skilled team is made up of the talented Marcia McCormick, Kristyn Cadima, and Nicole Boudreau. Their work has appeared in La Bella Bride Magazine, Boston Wedding Magazine, Newport Wedding Magazine, Newport Life Magazine, Southern New England Wedding Magazine and Rhode Island Monthly Magazine to name a few. Their range of skills can help brides enhance their natural beauty and look their absolute best one their wedding day. Getting your hair and makeup done for a wedding or special event can be stressful when done on your own, so let Bella Beauty Bridal help you look absolutely stunning with little to no worry involved.

Bella Beauty Bridal has helped brides style their hair and makeup for not just weddings, but engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, photo shoots, proms, and other special events. Their work can all be done on-location, meaning they'll come to you or your venue on the day of the event. Some of the beauty services they offer their clients include:

• Consultations

S
Featured
Shwetha

Married on 04/14/2018

BellaBeauty Bridal was phenomenal throughout the course of our wedding - from trial, to booking, to day of. A few things that I think really set them apart from other beauty providers I've used: - ... Read more They are organized, efficient, incredibly talented, and FAST. A month before the wedding, they sent me a detailed schedule of day-of timing based on our first look time and our photographer's schedule. They did hair and makeup for seven girls (some bridesmaids, mothers, and grandmothers) as well as myself in five hours - and everything stayed perfectly throughout the entire evening! - I'm Indian, and had a few specific requirements for my hair / makeup - I had a forehead ornament (tikka) that I needed to stay put throughout the evening, and I have an incredibly difficult skin tone to match with readily available foundation. Nicole actually secured the tikka to my hair using bobby pins and my forehead using eyelash glue (genius!) and nothing moved all evening - including my incredibly complicated hairstyle through intense dancing. Marcia was able to match my skin tone with a custom mix of foundations the first try - and she gave me this amazing natural glow that looked phenomenal in photos! - They are just great people to be around. All three of them were so enjoyable to spend the morning with - it felt like they were just part of our wedding group. All of my bridesmaids commented on how talented and professional Kristyn, Nicole and Marcia were. I especially appreciated that they moved their hair and makeup stations into one of the side rooms of the house we were getting ready in so I could have some privacy while getting my hair and makeup done, and really appreciate and reflect on the fact that it was my wedding day! Thank you all for wonderful memories and incredible work - captured in our photos forever!

K
Kirsten

Getting married on 09/13/2019

Marcia and her team at BellaBeauty Bridal were absolutely amazing! They’re not only incredibly sweet but responsive, timely and most importantly very good at what they do. I loved the fact that all 3 ... Read more ladies came to do our hair and makeup, which saved us so much time while getting ready. (They completed 8 people in just 3 hours!) Each one of us absolutely loved our hair and makeup, which looked so natural, and we all got so many compliments throughout the night. I couldn't be any happier with my entire experience and would highly recommend BellaBeauty Bridal to any bride to be!

Tayla
Tayla Griffin

Married on 06/29/2019

Best Team!

The girls of Bella Beauty Bridal were truly amazing! Nicole, Kristyn and Marcia were all so sweet, professional and fun. They were easy to work with and extremely responsive to any questions I had. ... Read more The day of my trial I was not 100% sure how I wanted to style my hair and a little nervous for a make up trial, as I typically wear little to no make up at all. As soon as I walked into their studio I felt at ease and excited! They worked with me to style my hair exactly as I envisioned and trialed my make up to look as natural as possible. The day of my wedding the Bella Beauty girls showed up right on time and were ready to get started with my bridal party within minutes of setting up. My bridal party tends to run fashionably late and they were so nice about starting a few minutes late. They got 6 bridesmaids, my mother, mother in law, officiant's wife, and I's hair and make up done in perfect timing. Some of the girls added on eyelashes and my officiant's wife decided to get her hair done last minute as the weather was not cooperating. The girls were so flexible in making all of this work! My hair was perfect and held all night long, even through the humid weather and dancing the night away! My make up was exactly as I had envisioned, natural but flawless. We all used their airbrush make up and I cannot say enough about how great it was and how wonderful it held up! I still had it on the next morning after a late night dance party in our room! I highly recommend anyone getting married in the Newport area to book with these girls! They made my day stress free and made all my hair & make up dreams come true!