BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup

Key West, FL · View map

About BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup

We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with the trendiest new looks for hair and makeup. We love providing you with the best service for your special day in the Keys!

Email us- Baddestbeautykeywest @aol.com

Like us- Facebook.com/baddestbeautykeywest

Visit us- Baddestbeautykeywest.com

49 Reviews for BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup

49 BellaLuxe Hair and Makeup Reviews

Natasha
Natasha Bhatt

Married on 06/29/2019

Key West’s best hair/MU team!

I hired Olivia and her glam squad for our welcome dinner and wedding day. Olivia coordinated all the scheduling and billing for her team. She was very responsive via email and phone throughout ... Read more planning and handled stressful situations with professionalism and kindness. Ladies, look no further when it comes to a hair and makeup vendor. There are not many salons in Key West — Olivia and her staff are young, creative and provide top notch services. Everyone was satisfied with their services and our makeup survived the June heat! My one regret was not having someone available for touch ups after our catamaran cocktail hour but everyone embraced the heat and enjoyed the evening. Thank you again for a memorable weekend!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 05/04/2019

Hair and make up

I met Olivia and Cristina ahead of time for my trial. They are super professional, personable, and not to mention incredibly talented. On the wedding day they were punctual and did an amazing job ... Read more doing my hair and make up (bride), maid of honor, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Love them- would definitely recommend!!

B
Brenna

Married on 12/21/2018

Beautiful/Flawless Hair and Make-up

Olivia and team from BellaLuxe did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup. I have never felt so beautiful! My entire bridal party felt the same way as well. Highly recommend! Read more Olivia and team from BellaLuxe did an amazing job on my wedding hair and makeup. I have never felt so beautiful! My entire bridal party felt the same way as well. Highly recommend!!!