Bella's Beauty

Ladson, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Bella's Beauty

Bella’s Beauty is a freelance makeup artist in Charleston, South Carolina. This makeup artist specializes in sharing her skills for weddings and special events. A diverse array of beauty is highlighted with the expertise of this makeup artist, emphasizing your natural, beautiful and one-of-a-kind style. Bella’s Beauty is available for creating authentically stunning looks for individuals and groups.

Bella of Bella’s Beauty offers services for weddings, editorial, professional and special events. The makeup artist’s understanding of what you desire in a wedding look is important and therefore this professional offers a consultation as well as a makeup trial prior to your special day. Other provided makeup artistry services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Featured
Bonnie Jae

Married on 06/08/2019

Astonishing

Very polite and welcoming, Fast paced, and most importantly great at her craft! Highly recommend her for all occasions. Read more Very polite and welcoming, Fast paced, and most importantly great at her craft! Highly recommend her for all occasions.

S
Shannen

Getting married on 10/15/2019

She does amazing makeup I give her 5 stars across the board. Read more She does amazing makeup I give her 5 stars across the board.

D
Devon

Getting married on 10/06/2019

Amazing artist

Bella’s Beauty is very professional and amazing and what she does! I got my makeup done by her and I absolutely love it! I would recommend Bella’s Beauty to everyone I know! Thank you again! Read more Bella’s Beauty is very professional and amazing and what she does! I got my makeup done by her and I absolutely love it!!!! I would recommend Bella’s Beauty to everyone I know! Thank you again!!!