BellaTish Events

Lake Forest, CA · View map · Visit website

About BellaTish Events

BellaTish Events is a boutique wedding and event planner founded by Liz Nastasi based in Lake Forest, California. Whether your wedding is intimate with 100 guests or an elaborate affair with 250, experienced and certified wedding planner Liz Nastasi will help you pull off a beautiful, romantic and breathtaking event. Leave the endless details, pressure-inducing deadlines and wedding planning stress to BellaTish Events. You can relax and enjoy a special day you will remember for years to come.

BellaTish Events offers day-of consultation, partial wedding and full wedding planning services. They also offer event consultation and design at an hourly rate. Other services offered by BellaTish Events include the following:

• Event design

S
Featured
Scott

Married on 05/30/2015

Liz, Went above and beyond for our wedding. We are so happy with the out come of her services. It means such a difference when picking the right person for this job to find someone who can actually ... Read more handle the task at hand. We had a very large Italian Wedding, and Liz pulled it off perfectly. Even when I forgot to pick a groomsman tux. Liz jumped in the car raced up to Mens ware house and took care of the situation. Absolute 5 Star service.

M
Meghan

Married on 02/24/2018

Liz was my life saver! I thought I could plan this wedding on my own, but just ended up stressing myself out way too much! I found Liz just two months before our wedding and couldn’t be more thankful! ... Read more I don’t know what I would have done without her. Everything from organizing the timeline to just keeping me calm! I don’t think our wedding would have gone as seamless without her. Beyond, beyond, beyond recommend Liz!!

K
Katie

Married on 11/08/2014

Liz with Bella Tish Events was a God Sent! I don't think that I could have ever asked for a better experience. She helped me plan EVERYTHING! From flowers to the DJ to the time line to negotiating ... Read more contracts with the Hotels, she was on it! She was so organized and professional and such a sweetheart it was a breath of fresh air! The day of my wedding I didn't have to worry about a anything. If there was something that went wrong I didn't know about it and neither did anyone else because she handled it. All I had to do was get dressed for my big day and she took care of the rest. She made my dreams of the perfect wedding come true. I couldn't have asked for anything more! She held my hand when i needed it and kept me on track and did as much as she possibly could to alleviate any stress before during and even after the wedding. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there to help me plan and organize my dream wedding!!!