BellaTouch

White Plains, New York · View map · Visit website

About BellaTouch

BellaTouch is a freelance makeup company based out of Westchester, New York. Their goal is for your wedding to be as stress-free as possible, which is why they'll come to you on-site. They also work with a talented team of hair stylists, so you can get both your hair and makeup done at the same time. BellaTouch looks forward to making you look and feel gorgeous on your big day.

Experience

Daniela D. is the owner and lead makeup artist of this passionate company. She’s been in the beauty industry for over 12 years, and absolutely loves what she does. She prides herself on keeping up with the current trends and styles, while expanding her creativity at the same time. Daniela specializes in airbrush makeup, and is happy to travel all over Westchester County, New Jersey and Connecticut.

This full-service, licensed makeup artist believes a makeup trial is crucial before your wedding. This ensures that your makeup will reflect your individual style and personality, as well as help you feel comfortable and confident on your special day. Her services include an assistant fee, as well as the following:

• Fake lashes
  • Hair extensions

30 Reviews for BellaTouch

30 BellaTouch Reviews

User3621759

Daniela was amazing, punctual and on time! I would give her higher than a 5, her professionalism and friendliness made my prep time a breeze! I would highly recommend her! Read more Daniela was amazing, punctual and on time! I would give her higher than a 5, her professionalism and friendliness made my prep time a breeze! I would highly recommend her!

Olivia
Olivia Whalen

Married on 07/13/2019

Bridal Shower Make-up

Daniela applied my make-up for my bridal shower, and she could not have done a better job! She made me look fresh, rosy and, most importantly, not too overdone. I live in a different state than where ... Read more my shower was held, so we did not have a trial beforehand. I was impressed with how easily Daniela identified the look I wanted, and she was able to make adjustments as she applied so that the result was exactly how I imagined. The part of the service that I appreciated the most was when she moisturized my face before applying air brush makeup. This was especially helpful for dry skin. Overall, Daniela was professional, punctual and very flexible when it came to timing. I would certainly recommend her!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 06/25/2016

Daniela was the makeup artist for my wedding and was AMAZING! She made me, my bridal party and my mother look absolutely stunning. She was a pleasure to work with and I wouldn't hesitate in hiring her ... Read more again!