Belle & Barrister Custom Events

Forestville, CA · View map · Visit website

About Belle & Barrister Custom Events

***FULLY BOOKED FOR 2019. NOW ACCEPTING 2020 INQUIRIES.***

Belle & Barrister is the brainchild of Tyson Burns, a former attorney turned event planner. Throughout her career as a commercial litigator, Tyson sought opportunities outside the office to stretch her creative muscles, and nothing brought her more joy than when a friend or colleague needed help planning a special event. What began as a creative outlet quickly became a calling when Tyson realized event planning allowed her to combine her eye for design (the Belle) with her lawyerly meticulousness (the Barrister), and Belle & Barrister was born! At Belle & Barrister, we work with you to ensure that planning your special event is as joyful and stress-free as possible. We make it our goal to learn your vision inside and out so that we can do the work of bringing it to life while you relax and enjoy your celebration.

Belle & Barrister Custom Events offers planning services for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as rehearsal dinners. Tyson offers full and partial planning services that can be customized to meet each couples needs. She also offers the following planning services:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related planning services, Belle & Barrister Custom Events is able to plan the following wedding types:

• Civil

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic find

Tyson is an amazing wedding planner. She has a few qualities that make her especially good at what she does. She is: 1. Highly organized (several of our vendors commented she was the most organized ... Read more planner they'd ever worked with). 2. Great at making you feel confidant in your decisions. 3. Able to take charge of a situation and be a fierce advocate for you. Tyson kept us informed and always took our wants and preferences into account. She also helped us with a lot of the little things that you might not think to consider. Did you know that some venues don't have trash disposal which means you have to pay your vendors extra to haul out their own trash? We didn't. That's one of they many things Tyson just handled for us. Tyson ran a terrific rehearsal and beautiful wedding. One of our groomsman actually remarked that the rehearsal was the most helpful he'd ever experienced. Our wedding went off more-or-less without a hitch and we got to enjoy the whole day without having to deal with any logistics. Tyson worked her magic behind the scenes. We adore Tyson and can't recommend her highly enough. If you need a wedding planner, look no further.

A
Alyssa

Married on 06/01/2019

An absolute dream!

Tyson was an absolute dream to work with! Every time someone asks about our wedding, I tell them that Tyson was the best choice I made (second only to my choice in husband!). Her attention to detail, ... Read more thoughtfulness, and creativity helped create the wedding of our dreams. It was so helpful to have a go-to person both before and during the wedding - took all of the stress off of my husband and myself and let us truly enjoy the day.

Erin
Erin

Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing experience

Overdue in writing this review but I couldn't be happier after having worked with Tyson and would highly recommend her to anyone that asks. After having a terrible experience with a planner that we ... Read more hired initially, my stress levels were pretty high and I was anxious about what we would do in the final days and day-of the wedding. From my first phone call with Tyson, I couldn't have been more relieved. She is so easy to get along with, super detail-oriented and organized and put my husband and I at complete ease. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was so helpful in every meeting providing us with guidance, giving suggestions, but never pushing, and helped with all of the decoration ideas that I am awful with. I also really appreciated how honest and realistic she was with her recommendations - whether it was budget or time-related she was always able to provide practical solutions that worked within our budget, schedules and overall vision for what we wanted the wedding to be. She was always on her game, responsive, calming and down-to-earth and we loved her. On the day of the wedding, poor Tyson was left without the support of an assistant and yet she still managed to keep me calm, have the venue look stunning, and the day went off almost without a hitch (despite my husband forgetting the pants to his tuxedo!). Working with Tyson was one of the highlights of our entire planning process and I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anyone.