Belle Fiori

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Belle Fiori

Belle Fiori is a premier award winning wedding floral company located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Their team creates floral designs using fresh premium flowers from around the world. With over 20 years of combined experience, the team of designers offers arrangements customized to you and your special day. From bouquets to corsages, Belle Fiori provides exquisite florals at affordable prices.

Belle Fiori provides floral designs for ceremonies, receptions, and other meaningful events. Their creativity and passion extend into their designs, offering a unique personal touch to every wedding. Whether an intimate affair or a lavish event, the team assists couples in creating personalized pieces fit for any style. They create elegant aisle and altar decor, corsages and boutonnieres, bouquets and flower crowns, table arrangements and any unique design desired.

Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Featured
Melissa

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect arrangements

The folks at Belle Fiori did a fantastic job for our vintage geek wedding. They understood and executed the vision my husband and I were going for (the right flowers, the right amount, and perfect ... Read more placement of arrangements). Belle Fiori expertly worked magic into our quirky cigar boxes table settings, balanced floral with our lego boutonnieres, and placed toys around our table arrangements. I'd absolutely work with them in the future.

Vicki
Vicki

Married on 10/05/2018

Dream florist in Milwaukee!

We used Belle Fiori as the florist for our recent wedding in Milwaukee. They are exceptional. Emily is extremely hands-on, and we had two in-person meetings which I thought were so useful in capturing ... Read more our vision for the wedding day. Emily took our vision to life. On the day-of, everything was executed PERFECTLY. The venue looked beautiful. In addition, we were SO happy with the bouquets and bridal flower crown. The service was amazing!! I would highly recommend Belle Fiori.

E
Emily

Married on 09/15/2018

Emily and the team at Bell Fiori were absolutely amazing. They supplied my wedding bouquets (bridal and bridesmaids), groomsman/wedding party boutonnieres, corsages and wedding cake flowers. Based on ... Read more the description I provided Emily was able to match the floral I did myself for the church and reception centerpieces. Everything matched perfectly and was absolutely beautiful. The bridesmaid bouquets served as the centerpieces for our head table and looked beautiful despite the fact they were utilized for several hours prior to the reception for pictures and the ceremony. She provided vases (at extra cost) for the bouquets to sit in when not being utilized throughout the day – would highly recommend!! The floral really pulled all of our wedding colors together and brought about such elegance to our wedding ceremony and reception (used for head table and wedding cake). The money spent on the floral was worth every penny and I would highly recommend Belle Fiori to other brides.