Belle Fiori

Milwaukee, WI · View map · Visit website

About Belle Fiori

Belle Fiori is a premier award winning wedding floral company located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Their team creates floral designs using fresh premium flowers from around the world. With over 20 years of combined experience, the team of designers offers arrangements customized to you and your special day. From bouquets to corsages, Belle Fiori provides exquisite florals at affordable prices.

Belle Fiori provides floral designs for ceremonies, receptions, and other meaningful events. Their creativity and passion extend into their designs, offering a unique personal touch to every wedding. Whether an intimate affair or a lavish event, the team assists couples in creating personalized pieces fit for any style. They create elegant aisle and altar decor, corsages and boutonnieres, bouquets and flower crowns, table arrangements and any unique design desired.

Floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Featured
Melissa

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect arrangements

The folks at Belle Fiori did a fantastic job for our vintage geek wedding. They understood and executed the vision my husband and I were going for (the right flowers, the right amount, and perfect ... Read more placement of arrangements). Belle Fiori expertly worked magic into our quirky cigar boxes table settings, balanced floral with our lego boutonnieres, and placed toys around our table arrangements. I'd absolutely work with them in the future.

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 06/08/2019

Industrial MKE wedding

Belle Fiori provided flowers for my wedding, as well as the back drop which was GORGEOUS! My bouquet was the cascading style with ivory roses, I loved how free flowing it was! The bridesmaids had ... Read more traditional round bouquets with matching roses as well. The men wore boutonnieres with small, red roses. Everything looked great and was consistent. The backdrop was glittery ribbons with green leaves hanging over the top. It fit the venue perfectly. We wanted a simple backdrop to stand in front of for the ceremony (and pictures of course). Belle Fiori also provided the centerpieces for our tables. Everything was gorgeous and fit our theme of "industrial Milwaukee". Emily was punctual and answered the millions of questions I had. She made sure the day flowed smoothly with the setup as well as delivery of flowers. Thank you to Emily and the entire staff at Belle Fiori for making our day memorable!

Vicki
Vicki

Married on 10/05/2018

Dream florist in Milwaukee!

We used Belle Fiori as the florist for our recent wedding in Milwaukee. They are exceptional. Emily is extremely hands-on, and we had two in-person meetings which I thought were so useful in capturing ... Read more our vision for the wedding day. Emily took our vision to life. On the day-of, everything was executed PERFECTLY. The venue looked beautiful. In addition, we were SO happy with the bouquets and bridal flower crown. The service was amazing!! I would highly recommend Belle Fiori.