Hired? Booked

Belle Journée Wedding & Event Design

Menlo Park, CA · View map · Visit website

About Belle Journée Wedding & Event Design

Belle Journee Wedding & Event Design is a Menlo Park, California-based wedding planning company. Carolina is the founder of Belle Journee Wedding & Event Design. She graduated from college with a bachelors in marketing and entered her career field in digital marketing; however, she wasn't fully using her creativity as she hoped to be. This led to starting her wedding planning company in 2012. Carolina received professional training by the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants and now holds a position on the board. She was also selected as a Wish Coordinator for Wish Upon a Wedding Northern California, where she holds a seat on the board helping to give terminally ill brides the wedding they've always dreamed of. Belle Journee Wedding & Event Design is full of passion and makes sure each couple she works with ends up with the wedding they've always hoped for.

Belle Journee Wedding & Event Design offers planning services for wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as for rehearsal dinners. She offers a variety of planning services that include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full or partial planning services
  • Referrals
  • Timelines

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding planning services, Belle Journee Wedding & Event Design is experienced in planning the following wedding types:

• Civil

S
Featured
Sandi

Married on 07/26/2014

Carolina (Bellejourne wedding) was absolutely wonderful! Her creativity, enthusiasm, patience / flexibility and ability to just make things happen was so appreciated! She truly helped in making our ... Read more wedding a huge success. Carolina was my right arm throughout the day. She thought of things I had not thought about, and took care of all the details and kept the event running smoothly. Our guests danced the night away in a beautiful setting primarily due to her quick thinking and creativity. Carolina is also very humble and easy to talk to, but was also strong and persistent and made it very clear to our vendors that the bride gets what she wants. LOL, and then she made it happen. Please feel free to contact me for more information via e-mail or telephone regarding Carolina's outstanding service. We were lucky have her with us on this special day! Thank you Carolina for all you did! Sandi

Cynthia
Cynthia

Married on 09/09/2017

Carolina was such a life saver and an amazing person! I needed a last minute day of coordinator and Carolina was able to help me even though her weekends was pretty stacked. I was so panicked until I ... Read more met Carolina and she helped me through the rest of the last month of planning. She communicated extremely well and asked all the right questions. She thought of the items in which I obviously forgot and was great company overall. My vendors and bridal party absolutely loved her and would recommend her to all of our friends and family in need of a planner.

K
Kimberly

Married on 09/03/2017

We was married Sunday September 3rd, I was nervous not sure how the day would turn out. Thanks to my wedding planner everything went very smooth, time kept was great. My day was perfect. Read more We was married Sunday September 3rd, I was nervous not sure how the day would turn out. Thanks to my wedding planner everything went very smooth, time kept was great. My day was perfect.