Belle Meade Plantation

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Belle Meade Plantation

Belle Meade Plantation is a historic horse farm located in Nashville, Tennessee. They feature both a beautiful Boxwood Garden and an 1892 Carriage House on their 30-acre property. Couples will be able to exchange their vows outdoors in an intimate garden area and then dance the night away in their luxurious Carriage House.

Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this vintage style-venue. For your ceremony, you can get married in their Boxwood Garden, or if there’s inclement weather, they have a beautiful, tent with a concrete floor available. Their historic Carriage House is climate-controlled and available for receptions year-round. For your cocktail hour, they offer a lawn game area where guests can play bocce ball, cornhole, croquet or horseshoes. It also features a built-in stone bar.

This unique venue is located only seven miles from downtown Nashville and historic Music Row. Besides hosting your wedding, Belle Meade Plantation is also happy to host your engagement party or your rehearsal dinner.

In 2020, Boxwood Garden will become Nashville’s Newest Outdoor Sanctuary!

• Stunning renovated garden
  • Beautiful landscape enhancements
  • Built-In bench seating for up to 200 guests
  • New terrace and concrete path additions

Voted Best in Nashville by the locals in the Nashville Scene. Winner of 2019 Couples Choice Award.

66 Reviews for Belle Meade Plantation

66 Belle Meade Plantation Reviews

S
Featured
Siobhan

Married on 10/12/2018

The Perfect Venue!

My wedding at Belle Meade Plantation was an absolute dream! Belle Meade was the first venue my fiance and I looked at last August and we fell in love with it immediately. We tied the knot here just ... Read more two weeks ago and it could not have been more perfect. Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with, from day one she helped paint the picture of what our wedding day could look like from the ceremony in the garden, to the cocktail hour outside and in the stable, and the reception in the carriage house. She offered up ideas and was extremely quick and responsive to all my emails and questions. Apart from Belle Meade's stunning grounds the fact that we could bring in our own vendors was a huge plus. Even better, most of the vendors we chose had already worked there and were very familiar with Belle Meade's setup. Every single one when I told them where we were getting married said "oh I absolutely love that place!" If you are looking for a venue that is flexible with vendors, close to downtown, beautifully landscaped, not your average ballroom setup, and one that comes with a great staff, Belle Meade Plantation is it!!! Every single guest commented on the elegance and charm of the garden and carriage house so much so that I still am hearing about it a few weeks later. I cannot imagine having had a more beautiful wedding and I would not have wanted to have it anywhere else! Thank you Linda and your team, I recommend Belle Meade Plantation to anyone looking to get married in Nashville!!!

J
Jackie Collier

Married on 06/20/2019

Beautiful Venue

We held our ceremony at the boxwood garden and reception in the stables/carriage house. The garden was lush and green and we had the dinner in the stables with one long table and string lighting. Our ... Read more guests gushed over the beauty of the grounds and said they’ve always wanted to attend a wedding with one long table! I am so excited to see our photos because the lighting and backdrops were picture perfect. Our wedding planner did most of the coordinating with the vendor but our direct conversations with Linda, from Belle Meade, were great. She was timely and answered all of our questions.

hallie
hallie

Married on 05/04/2019

Best Wedding Venue EVER!!

We had our wedding here 5.4.19 and it was amazing. It did rain the day of the ceremony but they already have a tent set up for a backup plan day of! Everyone still tells me that it’s the most ... Read more beautiful venues they have ever attended. I could not be any happier and pleased with my decision to have our wedding here. The pictures are beautiful from just the plants already onsite! One of the best parts of Belle Meade Plantation is they let you pick your own vendors from food, alcohol, catering and florist! I would recommend everyone to have their event here!