Belle Meade Plantation

Nashville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Belle Meade Plantation

Belle Meade Plantation is a historic horse farm located in Nashville, Tennessee. They feature both a beautiful Boxwood Garden and an 1892 Carriage House on their 30-acre property. Couples will be able to exchange their vows outdoors in an intimate garden area and then dance the night away in their luxurious Carriage House.

Couples can accommodate up to 200 guests at this vintage style-venue. For your ceremony, you can get married in their Boxwood Garden, or if there’s inclement weather, they have a beautiful, tent with a concrete floor available. Their historic Carriage House is climate-controlled and available for receptions year-round. For your cocktail hour, they offer a lawn game area where guests can play bocce ball, cornhole, croquet or horseshoes. It also features a built-in stone bar.

This unique venue is located only seven miles from downtown Nashville and historic Music Row. Besides hosting your wedding, Belle Meade Plantation is also happy to host your engagement party or your rehearsal dinner.

In 2020, Boxwood Garden will become Nashville’s Newest Outdoor Sanctuary!

• Stunning renovated garden
  • Beautiful landscape enhancements
  • Built-In bench seating for up to 200 guests
  • New terrace and concrete path additions

Voted Best in Nashville by the locals in the Nashville Scene. Winner of 2019 Couples Choice Award.

62 Reviews for Belle Meade Plantation

62 Belle Meade Plantation Reviews

S
Featured
Siobhan

Married on 10/12/2018

The Perfect Venue!

My wedding at Belle Meade Plantation was an absolute dream! Belle Meade was the first venue my fiance and I looked at last August and we fell in love with it immediately. We tied the knot here just ... Read more two weeks ago and it could not have been more perfect. Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with, from day one she helped paint the picture of what our wedding day could look like from the ceremony in the garden, to the cocktail hour outside and in the stable, and the reception in the carriage house. She offered up ideas and was extremely quick and responsive to all my emails and questions. Apart from Belle Meade's stunning grounds the fact that we could bring in our own vendors was a huge plus. Even better, most of the vendors we chose had already worked there and were very familiar with Belle Meade's setup. Every single one when I told them where we were getting married said "oh I absolutely love that place!" If you are looking for a venue that is flexible with vendors, close to downtown, beautifully landscaped, not your average ballroom setup, and one that comes with a great staff, Belle Meade Plantation is it!!! Every single guest commented on the elegance and charm of the garden and carriage house so much so that I still am hearing about it a few weeks later. I cannot imagine having had a more beautiful wedding and I would not have wanted to have it anywhere else! Thank you Linda and your team, I recommend Belle Meade Plantation to anyone looking to get married in Nashville!!!

K
Kim

Married on 09/14/2018

Our wedding at the Belle Meade Plantation was absolutely beautiful. It is the perfect venue. We were married in the Boxwood Garden which was so picturesque... The walk to the gardens that the guests ... Read more took to the ceremony was stunning. The cocktail hour was outdoors in the game area and breezeway and the reception was in the carriage house..all so beautiful. Guests were very impressed with how gorgeous the grounds and buildings looked...even the horses were out (which I loved). Linda and Sharon were wonderful to work with and and very quick to get back to me whenever I reached out. Many thanks to the amazing staff at BMP who helped make our wedding so fabulous. We were thrilled with this venue and highly recommend!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/21/2018

Belle Meade Plantation was the most amazing place to have a wedding! The whole team was amazing and made sure everything came together. That week we received we had snow and rain in TN and they ... Read more waited till the day off to make any decisions on set up and they answered countless emails that I had. If you are thinking about booking here do it now you won't regret it!