Belle of Louisville

7 Belle of Louisville Reviews

C
Cherry Family

Married on 07/28/2018

Sunset Cruise Rehearsal Dinner - Perfect!!

As the Parents of the Groom we chose the Belle of Louisville for our Rehearsal Dinner venue. The personal service was exceptional and took care of our every need - sometimes before we even asked!A ... Read more sunset cruise on the OHIO was the perfect start for our wedding weekend!

Jack
Jack and Tina Marshall

Married on 06/22/2018

Bell of Louisville

Excellent and accommodating! Rave reviews from guest! Read more Excellent and accommodating!! Rave reviews from guest!!

L
Lon

Married on 10/15/2016

I have to say the Staff AND Crew of the Belle of Louisville went above and beyond ALL expectations. I still have friends and family who tell me "That was the most fun I've ever had at a wedding!"... ... Read more If there's one thing I could do differently, it would be to reserve the ship for an extra hour. I will forever hold that day near and dear to my heart, and Diane made CERTAIN that everything went off as scheduled, and Captain Mark did a wonderful job officiating the ceremony, and Captain Drew took us for a memorable cruise. If you want a memorable wedding, a FUN wedding, and something quite out of the ordinary (after all, how many people do YOU know that were wed on a 102 year old steamboat?), look into the Belle of Louisville. I promise you'll love it!