Belle Salle Banquets

Aurora, IL · View map · Visit website

About Belle Salle Banquets

Belle Salle Banquets provides a wedding venue for couples in Aurora, Illinois. The facility provides both indoor and outdoor space for weddings and events. The upscale venue provides everything couples need on site, like catering and event coordination.

Facilities and Capacity
Over six acres of land make up the venue location. Both outdoor spaces, featuring pergolas and beautiful landscaping, will welcome your guests. The outdoor location is great for ceremonies and small gatherings. The ballroom provides mirrored walls and hanging chandeliers. This space is ideal for seated receptions with up to 450 guests.

Their event coordinators will assist couples with their wedding vision. Belle Salle Banquets provides the following event services:

• Event planning
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Bridal suite
  • Accommodations

Cuisine
Their chefs never want your guests to go hungry and will go above and beyond to ensure that. Servers will pass out hors d'oeuvres before and after your ceremony. The menus provided by the venue offer a variety of meals and styles to accommodate dietary needs and preferences. They even offer a Spanish-style menu for quinceaneras and other Spanish gatherings. Some meals include:

• Steak bourguignon

T
Featured
Temi

Event date: 09/03/2017

I had researched various locations to host my event and came across Belle Salle banquets and fell in love with the place from the moment I stepped foot in the place. The interior decor has a French ... Read more theme, the rooms available were spacious, and well designed to customize any event. The staff were very professional and accommodating to my needs, even though it meant going above and beyond just to make sure I was satisfied. I had the event coordinator, Maribel on speed dial checking up on things and she was very patient and reassuring whenever I was anxious, as well as extremely creative. On the day of the event, things went smoothly without a hitch and coming from me that is a rare compliment because I'm a perfectionist! The guests were well attended to, the food was superb after working with Keith to get the taste to my satisfaction because my guests have a very high taste palette, including myself.The restrooms were checked periodically and kept clean and fresh! Also, she was on high alert making sure the event had no hiccups. We truly had a fabulous time and I will highly recommend hosting your special event here!!! Thanks to all the staff for making my event memorable!!

T
Tamika

Married on 05/06/2018

Maribel and Keith make all your dreams for a beautiful day. Read more Maribel and Keith make all your dreams for a beautiful day.

V
Veronica

Married on 11/18/2017

Maribel was a great hostess. She was attentive and accommodating. The venue was beautifully decorated. I was able to use my own center pieces. We chose a mexican buffet. Only food that didnt taste ... Read more very wrll eas the rice. Everything else was tasty. We denfenitly recommend using this venue.