Bellefield Greathouse and Gardens

Montego Bay · View map

About Bellefield Greathouse and Gardens

Bellefield Great House... is a destination within a destination. Tucked away in the hills of Montego Bay Jamaica, this beautiful gem gives your guests the experience of the "real Jamaica". This magnificent venue, one of Jamaica's oldest sugar plantations is set on a pristine 10 acres. It offers a variety of options for weddings and private events both small and intimate to grand and elaborate. The Great House with its wrap around veranda overlooking the magnificent gardens, the sprawling lawn and the sugar mill are all magnificent setting for your event. In addition to all of its grandeur, the venue offers everything you need including wonderful on-site catering, decor, all of your rental needs and perhaps, most important of all, the true warmth of Jamaican hospitality. If you are looking for a truly unique and authentic experience, look no further. Bellefield is everything you could possibly dream of and more.

24 Reviews for Bellefield Greathouse and Gardens

24 Bellefield Greathouse and Gardens Reviews

A
Amanda Stewart

Married on 12/18/2018

Beautiful Grounds

I have been to weddings at Bellefield before and the ground are beautiful. I knew I wanted to have our wedding here my husband love the venue after the first visit. Kerry and her entire team ... Read more answered all my queries and helped to make our wedding a beautiful one . Thank you so much Kerry

Kaya
Kaya Thomas Wilson

Married on 11/25/2018

Beautifully natural and intimate venue

Kerry was incredibly professional and responsive in our correspondence about the booking Bellefield. She showed us the wide range of packages available and we selected the buffet with the open bar and ... Read more three appetizers with limited drinks for cocktail hour. The venue was perfect for our size wedding of a little over 50 guests. The ceremony out front was beautiful our bridal party stood on the steps making an arch while me and my husband were in the center. Cocktail hour was by the fountain and there were also tours of the inside of the Greathouse. The reception was behind the house where there is a wide open space and we had a large tent place there. Bellefield provided the benches for the ceremony as well as the table and chairs for the reception. My bridesmaids and I got ready in the two powder rooms available which fit the 8 of us plus my mom and Grandma. There was plenty of AC so we stayed cool while getting our makeup done! We ordered fruit, sandwiches and juice from Bellefield since we were there from the early morning. The food at the reception was incredibly tasty! All our guests from out of town kept raving about how it was the best food they had since they arrived in Jamaica. If you are having a smaller wedding and love an intimate natural venue then I highly recommend Bellefield.

Shekira
Shekira Dixon-Allen

Married on 11/24/2018

Royan and I really appreciated their service. They were patient and quick in responding to our request.

They exceeded our expectations. The venue was well cleaned and organized. The food was delicious and we appreciated the service of the waitresses, waiters and bartenders. Special thanks to Kerry she ... Read more provided great customer service.