Belles Fleurs

Franklin, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Belles Fleurs

Belles Fleurs is a professional floral service located in Franklin, Tennessee. From beautifully designed bouquets to extravagant table arrangements, Belles Fleurs’ team of talented stylists will construct one-of-a-kind floral creations that perfectly match your wedding theme. Whether you’re looking for a classic, traditional scheme or you are going for a more vibrant and modern style, Belles Fleurs will take your inspirations and combine them with their special skill set to transform your wedding venue into the perfect place to celebrate your big day.

Belles Fleurs offers free consultations to ensure all your wedding flower needs are met. They can personalize your bouquet with beautiful colors or ribbons. They can also produce corsages, boutonnieres, flower girl baskets, and non-floral items. They will provide samples, delivery, set up, and clean up. Belles Fleurs will also do a venue visit to ensure their event design is flawlessly executed with any venue’s floor plan.

242 Reviews for Belles Fleurs

242 Belles Fleurs Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 04/06/2019

AMAZING experience!

We worked with Bonnie for our wedding flowers for our wedding at Allenbrooke Farms on April 12th. Bonnie was amazing to work with, I would say I have pretty expensive taste and Bonnie helped my vision ... Read more come alive and still remain within my budget. We were absolutely blown away by all of the details and I wish we could have kept every single flower and strand of garland; it was all just so beautiful! We would 100% recommend booking Bonnie and Belles Fleurs for your wedding or event! Thank you Bonnie for making my wedding vision become a reality! Ashley + Andrew Mardinly

M
McKenzie

Getting married on 09/15/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience with Belles Fleurs! I don’t have anything negative to say about this florist. Great help with everything. Highly recommend! Read more We had a great experience with Belles Fleurs! I don’t have anything negative to say about this florist. Great help with everything. Highly recommend!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/18/2019

Belles fleurs is wonderful!

We chose Belles Fleurs for our wedding based on our venue's recommendation, and had such a wonderful experience with Bonnie. She was so great about working within our budget and paid such careful ... Read more attention to all the small details. I was thrilled with how our florals looked on our wedding day - the bouquets were a million times more beautiful than the sample photos I had shown her from Pinterest! I would highly recommend Belles Fleurs!