Bellezza. Fiori.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA · View map

About Bellezza. Fiori.

Bellezza. Fiori. is a beauty and health business based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The team offers couples a wide variety of items and services to make their wedding planning easier. Your preparation will be less stressful when many of your services and items are offered all in one place. Let the team handle your beauty and floral needs while you focus on enjoying your big day.

Every service that the team at Bellezza. Fiori. provides is customized to meet your specific needs. Beginning with you and your bridal party, the team can provide you with both hair and makeup services. You can choose from blowouts, hair coloring, and hair extensions to get your hair ready for your big day. Their makeup services can help brides and their bridal party finish up their look. Services include fake lashes and contour makeup. In addition to these beauty services, the team also offers floral services. You can choose from a wide variety of floral styles ranging from modern to vintage. Your flowers can be crafted into the following arrangement options:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

22 Reviews for Bellezza. Fiori.

22 Bellezza. Fiori. Reviews

L
Lilly

Married on 07/07/2018

I heard about them from a friend of mine that used them last year. I contacted them initially for hair and makeup, but then found out they did flower stuff for weddings too. I ended up booking all ... Read more services with them because that was easy for me, Im always busy so that was cool. Cathy was so wonderful to work with, you can tell she loves what she does. She was always available too which is great, I texted her all the time and she always got right back to me. I haven't had another vendor that accommodating during this wedding experience.She took all my thoughts for flowers and made them in real life! My sister is getting married next year, and she is already in the process of booking this team as well! The other ladies for the beauty part were great too -you know this team is well qualified and talented, all of them! highly recommend -you have to if you need flowers still too!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/23/2018

These women are truly gifted at what they do! We collaborated to find a vision together and they far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this company. Remember to be flexible with what you ... Read more want and listen to what they think will look best. This is their specialty!

J
Jackie

Married on 03/11/2018

Working with this group was wonderful. They were flexible when I needed them to be with my schedule and extremely punctual. They did a great job with my makeup and my photos turned out amazing. Read more Working with this group was wonderful. They were flexible when I needed them to be with my schedule and extremely punctual. They did a great job with my makeup and my photos turned out amazing.