Hired? Booked

Bellezza. Fiori.

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bellezza. Fiori.

If you need flowers, hair, makeup, or accessories for your wedding or special event... look no further!

We are a company of very passionate professionals. We love bringing our brides' dreams to life! Call now to set up your free consultation!

Visit our website and secure all of your most sought after wedding day commodities, carefully tailored to exceed your expectations.

lauren@bellezzafiori.com

(412) 789-4215

22 Reviews for Bellezza. Fiori.

22 Bellezza. Fiori. Reviews

Brumbaughwedding2016
Featured
Juliane

Married on 09/24/2016

Lauren and her team were amazing. From the first phone call to the wedding day, I felt relaxed and comfortable. What more can you ask for when they come directly to YOUR room! Lauren's website allowed ... Read more allowed me to upload photos from my Pinterest site, explain my vision for my wedding, and answer some guided questions from her makeup artists. It helped me to think about what I really wanted. My wedding was held in Pittsburgh, but I live in Orlando, so it was tough to find vendors who were accommodating to my schedule; however, Lauren was very flexible. She did my trial on the day of my shower and worked around a crazy time crunch - this let me know she works amazing under pressure! Her and her sister were so sweet and on the wedding day she brought two makeup artists and herself to accommodate my five bridesmaids, MOB, MOG and me. We all finished with time to spare! It was perfect. Everyone looked gorgeous - but not fake - which is a hard balance to achieve. The hairstyles stayed in and everyone was satisfied. They even redid on of my bridesmaid's makeup because she was unhappy with the shade used at first (although I thought it was gorgeous both times). HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

L
Lilly

Married on 07/07/2018

I heard about them from a friend of mine that used them last year. I contacted them initially for hair and makeup, but then found out they did flower stuff for weddings too. I ended up booking all ... Read more services with them because that was easy for me, Im always busy so that was cool. Cathy was so wonderful to work with, you can tell she loves what she does. She was always available too which is great, I texted her all the time and she always got right back to me. I haven't had another vendor that accommodating during this wedding experience.She took all my thoughts for flowers and made them in real life! My sister is getting married next year, and she is already in the process of booking this team as well! The other ladies for the beauty part were great too -you know this team is well qualified and talented, all of them! highly recommend -you have to if you need flowers still too!

J
Jennifer

Married on 06/23/2018

These women are truly gifted at what they do! We collaborated to find a vision together and they far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this company. Remember to be flexible with what you ... Read more want and listen to what they think will look best. This is their specialty!