Bellington Manor

Ogden, UT · View map

About Bellington Manor

Located at the on the corner of historic 25th and Eccles Street in Ogden, Bellington Manor radiates warmth, celebration and romance for your wedding day. Enjoy the Bellington’s dance floor, grand staircase, fireplaces, stained glass windows and more. For a glorious summer wedding ceremony or reception, come visit our rose-filled garden and splendid cobblestone paths.

Visit BellingtonManor.com to learn more, or call us at 801-395-2355.

2 Reviews for Bellington Manor

2 Bellington Manor Reviews

User5234544

2+ years ago

We appreciate the owner and staff of Bellington Manor Ogden, Utah for providing our daughter with a beautiful and memorable wedding reception on July 3, 2015. The staff at Bellington Manor was very ... Read more willing to work with us on all the things we wanted to make the reception our own and they took care of every detail (many we would never have thought of ourselves) with perfection right down to the sparklers at the end as the bride and groom were exiting. It was very easy to communicate with them and they were very accommodating of our time and desires. The venue is exquisite, the staff very professional, the food nicely presented and tasty. The Bellington Manor is such a lovely place inside and out and the prices are reasonable and comparable to other reception centers close by. We would happily recommend this venue to anyone considering a reception or other important event.

User5436563

2+ years ago

Working with Bellington was overall, a really good experience. The venue itself it stunning... Everyone at our reception couldn't stop commenting on how lovely it was. And Bellington is great bc they ... Read more have in-house catering and work well with your outside vendors (florist and cake artist) for a pretty seamless and easy event. The only thing I struggled with was the responsiveness. I had questions prior to the event and it would often take a while for someone to get back to me. And I wish—on the actual day of the event—that it felt a bit more organized or I felt a bit more apprised of what was happening. They told me what would happen, but it wasn't communicated (on paper or in writing) before hand, so we kinda felt like we were just going with the flow. All in all, a VERY memorable evening and I REALLY recommend Bellington to anyone out there!

Bellington Manor FAQ