Bellissima Bridal Salon

Rochester, MI · View map · Visit website

About Bellissima Bridal Salon

Bellissima Bridal Salon is a wedding dress boutique operating out of Rochester, Michigan. The talented team of consultants here provide expert advice, guidance, and assistance to those seeking that all-important dream wedding dress. They appreciate the great importance of selecting the ideal dress for your walk up the aisle - and they work hard to help you find it.

Bellissima Bridal Salon stocks a wide range of fabulous designer gowns, including Maggie Sottero, Rebecca Ingram, Martin Thornburg, and more. Brides-to-be are welcome to book an appointment at the store to benefit from the professional experience provided by these knowledgeable wedding dress experts.

What’s more, for those looking to push the boat out a little further and arrange a private experience at Bellissima Bridal Salon, a maximum of 10 guests can come in-store. This means that you can create a memorable group event as you try on beautiful frocks and begin an enjoyable day of dress-hunting.

Other Services

Of course, Bellissima Bridal Salon also provides a range of accessories such as veils and headpieces. Many of their dresses are available in a range of styles, sizes, and fabric types, ensuring that you have a wonderful range of garments to peruse, admire, and try on. Other services available include:

• Alterations

Featured
Erica

Married on 04/20/2019

The Only Shop I Tried

Bellissima was the best from beginning to end. When I first arrived, I was asked my budget and it was adhered to (and not scoffed at like I've heard other brides have experienced). Then I was given ... Read more the opportunity to try on dozens of dresses that stuck to my style while giving me the opportunity to try a few that I wasn't sure I'd like. By the second dress, I'd fallen in love (but still tried on the additional ones because you just never know...). Came back a second time to make sure, made the purchase, and then had all of my alterations done there. I cannot tell you how great my experience was. There may not be the extra "frills" like at other salons (no champagne, no private rooms, etc.) but this little shop delivers on quality and service and they make you feel comfortable and that was very important to me.

A
Adrienne Ybarra

Getting married on 07/24/2020

Dazzling shop

Julie was awesome. She picked great dresses to try on and was helpful in creating my perfect look. I said yes to the dress! Read more Julie was awesome. She picked great dresses to try on and was helpful in creating my perfect look. I said yes to the dress!!!

Kendra
Kendra Happy

Getting married on 07/11/2020

Excellent Atmosphere - Many Dress Options

I had an INCREDIBLE experience at Bellissima. I came with 7 other ladies and they were so respectful to all of us. The viewing room was very comfy and roomy. All the staff there was so helpful ... Read more nice...Nancy was absolutely exceptional! My entourage picked dresses for me to try on, and then Nancy pulled some too. I ended up saying, "yes" to the dress she pulled for me, after seeing my style. It was the dream dress I never knew I wanted and I definitely had the "bridal moment." I never felt pressured into buying a dress, like I have at other places. In fact, I returned a few days later to purchase it! I also loved hearing that they help out with Tim Tebow's Night to Shine, as my sister is special needs and I am a special ed teacher...it was meant to be that I got my dress from here. I would recommend them to anyone and can't wait to return when my dress comes in!