Bellissima Bride

Deerfield Beach, Florida · View map

About Bellissima Bride

Bellissima Bride is a wedding dress boutique based in Deerfield Beach, Florida. In business for 21 years, Bellissima Bride is a full-service salon with an award-winning staff and state-of-the-art alterations facilities. Bellissima Bride's six bridal tailor and couture specialists have more than 120 years of combined experience, including Tania MarcoVecchio, who has been in the wedding industry for more than 30 years and is a master pattern maker and grader.

Bellissima Bride offers three fitting appointments in order to ensure your dress is perfect on your big day. The boutique also offers storage, pressing, and delivery services. Out of sight, out of mind: You don't have to worry about your wedding dress when it's in the skilled hands of Bellissima Bride's team. Bellissima Bride also offers jackets, belts, veils, garters, jewelry, hair accessories, and undergarments. This boutique boasts a wide range of bridal designers at varying price points, so you'll be sure to find a gown that fits your budget:

• Allure Bridals

145 Bellissima Bride Reviews

Brittany
Brittany Alessio

Getting married on 07/01/2020

Don't look anywhere else!

Jessica was so sweet and made dress shopping so enjoyable. Bellissima has so many options for any bride! Read more Jessica was so sweet and made dress shopping so enjoyable. Bellissima has so many options for any bride!

Pamela
Pamela Gaviria

Getting married on 06/06/2020

Great experience!

This bridal store is amazing with a whole lot of dresses to look at and not to mention their prices are just right! This is the first bridal store I have gone to and it was a lovely experience that ... Read more was stress free. My consultant helped me throughout the process and did not pressure me into buying a dress as I was a little torn between a few dresses. She wrote down the dress styles I liked the best and told me to take my time and think about what I like the best! Absolutely lovely experience that remained stress free (even though the amount of dresses available was slightly overwhelming for me seeing it the first time)

B
Brook

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Thank you Bellissima Bride for making me look beautiful on my big day! The level of professionalism is amazing and I did not want to go anywhere else to look for my wedding dress. They were very ... Read more prompt and made sure to call me as soon as my dress came in and it was very easy to book appointment times for my dress fittings. Thank you so much!