Bello Photography

Mashpee, MA · View map

About Bello Photography

Voted Cape Cod's Best Photographers for the past three years. Award-winning photography by Andy Beet & Christine Ferullo. Keeping it fun. Keeping it real. Keeping it you.

9 Reviews for Bello Photography

9 Bello Photography Reviews

User2614551

2+ years ago

Where do I begin with Christine and Andy of Bello Photography? Not only are they hands-down the most talented photographers by far that I evaluated prior to my wedding (out of about 25-30 photography ... Read more companies, maybe more), but they are also kind people who obviously enjoy what they do. They put me and my now husband at ease during our "love session" (engagement photos), and we felt so comfortable with them on our wedding day that our photos came out flawlessly. They have become our friends through this process and I just cannot recommend them highly enough.

User2314664

2+ years ago

From the minute that we first met Christine and Andy, we knew that they were the right photographers for our wedding. Despite the fact that they had not done a same sex wedding before, they made us ... Read more feel so comfortable around them. They are fun, loving, and are the best photographers on the Cape. They put everyone at ease, got some incredible pictures and have given us pictures that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives of a wonderful weekend with our family and friends. They are artists with a camera in their hands and we cannot recommend they highly enough for any event. They are truly the best!

User2755474

2+ years ago

Bello photography not only captured pictures of our special day but they captured the love and fun of that day also. Read more Bello photography not only captured pictures of our special day but they captured the love and fun of that day also.