Bello Romance Photography

Greenfield, IN · View map

About Bello Romance Photography

We capture romance

From the intoxicating feel of that first moment, to the moment that two souls are united, and throughout the course of a lifelong love story, we specialize in capturing the true essence of the romance that keeps your love burning. We have a gift for creating deeply intimate images that chronicle your love story for the world, and remind you of every romantic moment since that once upon a time.

Call Bello’ Romance Photography today at 317-223-9333 to set up a personal consultation, or view our work at www.bellophotograph.com. We would be honored to talk to you about the most important day of your life, and discuss how we can capture the images that will become your memories. We look forward to talking to you soon!

Bello’ Romance Photography

12 Bello Romance Photography Reviews

B
Brittney

Married on 09/25/2016

We met Marty at a bridal expo, and spent 25 minutes talking with him about wedding photography. He is such a sweet soul, and after our conversation with him, we knew we had found our photographer! And ... Read more we hadn't even seen any photos! Of course before we booked him, we met with him again to view his previous work, but oh my goodness, it was perfect! He is so talented and has been in the Photography business for over 35 years! He takes his work seriously, and is extremely professional. He explained to us that his goal is to capture the romance, and the magic moments, not just poses throughout the day. He made friends with all of our guests and had them laughing and truly made our experience with him our best yet! My husband and I are what you would call "awkward" when our photos are being taken and Marty helped pee away the awkwardness and made it a friendly get together and he captured our candid moments. He does not have a gallery online, and it worries us at first, but soon after meeting with him, he explained he wants to meet his potential clients before trying to sell them on his Photography. Trust me, he is extremely talented. He is skilled in his craft, and especially knowledgeable on lighting and how the light falls in photos. He teaches classes on Photography and lighting, and is currently writing a book on the Romance of marriage. If you're a hopeless romantic like me, he is your guy! He has become a friend and I look forward to the many photo opportunities that lie ahead for my family and him! He is a part of our life now, and continues to check in to see how married life is going, and is such a great guy! I will add that he has a "dad" vibe and puts the subjects of his photos at ease immediately because he is not just a photographer, he becomes a friend!

User4364251

2+ years ago

There are not enough amazing things to say about Bello Romance Photography! Marty and Emily truly are one of a kind photographers. From the first time I met them, the feeling was mutual and I knew I ... Read more I had found our wedding photographers! They are both so professional and passionate about capturing the true essence of the wedding, which is obviously the love the couple has between the two of them. Marty is a romantic, and it shows through his work! When planning my wedding my photographer was the most important and boy was Bello Romance worth every single penny! I now have photos (a lot!) to last a lifetime. Looking back on the pictures, they make me laugh, cry, and take me back to that very special and perfect day! I can't thank Marty and Emily enough for taking us on as clients, and truly giving me the pictures I've always dreamed of from my wedding day! We truly made a friendship to last a lifetime!

B
Bethany

Married on 10/06/2013

The first day that I met Marty, he was kind enough to treat me to coffee, and explained to me how he wanted to be more of a friend, and how a bride should feel relieved when he and Emily showed up to ... Read more the event, and not worrying about when he will arrive. Through the planning he offered his expertise regarding timeline and flow of the event. Expertise that I took to heart and put to good use. Marty and Emily took time out of their crazy schedules to come have dinner with my family at our house, which was amazing. We bonded as friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. Then, on our wedding day, Marty and Emily were truly a breath of fresh air when they arrived. They were timely and, Marty was right, I was relieved when they showed up. The day went so fast and was so beautiful, they captured all of that in the photographs that Marty and Emily took. I could not be happier with the outcome of the photos, we are blessed that God led us to choose Bello as our photographer. Marty is a wonderful man with a great heart, and very talented. I would recommend Marty to anyone who needs a fantastic, charismatic photographer. At Bello, they really do capture romance. Thanks for helping our memories last a lifetime in photos.