Belmont Country Club

Ashburn, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Belmont Country Club

The Belmont Country Club is a historic mansion with a golf course in the greater Washington, D.C. area. This golf club is a classically vintage location where couples can marry and celebrate their marriage. The charming brick clubhouse and expansive property offer many locations for dinner, dancing, and the exchanging of vows. Couples can find this venue located only 20 minutes from the Dulles International Airport.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can invite up to 300 guests to their wedding at the Belmont Country Club. Couples can marry on this venue's well-manicured property, with rolling hills and lush trees as their background. A brick walkway makes the journey down the aisle easy on the shoes of the couple and the wedding party. Inside the mansion, many vintage rooms await for a cocktail hour, reception, or other wedding event, such as bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners. The Grand Ballroom is the largest reception space within the venue. This classic ballroom features overhead light fixtures that emit a golden glow as well as regal carpeting and large windows. The windows let in natural light during the day and offer views of the surrounding course and mountains. Other rooms are open for couple’s events as well, such as The Scott Ferguson Formal Dining Room with pale green wallpaper and crystal chandelier, The Ludwell Lee Library with dark wood and leather furniture, The General Lafayette Parlor with open space and bright windows, and The Margaret Mercer Conservatory with three sets of bright French doors.

At this venue, couples have access to a bridal suite and event planning assistance from the staff. These experienced employees know how to set up a wedding event so that it runs smoothly and so that no detail is forgotten. The venue also offers onsite parking, valet parking, and shuttle service for the convenience of guests.

Cuisine

Cuisine at this venue can be tailored to accommodate many dietary needs. The American dishes crafted by the country club’s chef can be prepared gluten-free, kosher, lactose-free, no pork, nut-free, vegan, or vegetarian. The fare created by the chefs can be served at a couple’s reception in the following catering styles:

• Buffet

214 Belmont Country Club Reviews

K
Krystal B

Married on 09/29/2018

I highly recommend this venue!

I just had my wedding at the Belmont Country Club on 9/29/18 and I HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride looking. They are very reasonably priced relative to other venues in the Northern Virginia ... Read more area. Rhonda was really great and easy to work with. We met a lot before the actual wedding day to discuss logistics for the day of and planned very early on for everything that would happen that day. She had really great ideas when it came to decor and for how to make the day go smoothly. It's very clear that she is experienced and has been doing this for a long time! Her suggestions were great and really made the day that much better. Rhonda was very pleasant and easy to work with and was also very good at responding to emails very quickly. She was very flexible and accommodating with any requests that we made. She and her team set everything up the day of the wedding (from the escort cards, to the decor around the entire venue, to the candy bar I wanted to surprise my groom with the morning of). Although there are always unforeseen things that happen the day of the wedding, I feel that my day went perfectly thanks to Rhonda and her team. The venue was also beyond beautiful! The manor house is amazing and the views around the property are gorgeous. My pictures turned out beautifully thanks to these views! The food was extremely tasty (my guests are still commenting on the food up to this day). If I were to have my wedding again, I wouldn't dream of any other place to have it. I would choose this place over and over again!

C
Cindy

Married on 09/01/2018

From the second we walked into Belmont, we knew it was the venue for us! The coordinators, Rhonda and Ashley, immediately make you feel like everything will go perfectly and keep you stress free ... Read more throughout the process! They were quick to answer any questions we had via email or phone calls, and we always felt like we were on the same page thanks to how organized they are. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and we can’t thank them enough!

J
Jamie

Married on 08/25/2018

Belmont Country Club is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the team we worked with was always accommodating and incredibly responsive. I didn’t have a wedding coordinator and didn’t need one. ... Read more Rhonda made everything so easy. The day of was relaxing and fun so I could focus on spending time with my loved ones and friends celebrating! I can’t even put words to how grateful I am to everyone that made our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception so beautiful, effortless, and fun!