Beloved Brides

Fishers, IN · View map · Visit website

About Beloved Brides

Beloved Brides is an upscale sample bridal gown boutique located in Fishers, IN. We know that finding the perfect dress is an important part of wedding planning. At Beloved Brides, we strive to create a fun and stress free experience for every bride to make memories that last a lifetime.

We truly enjoy spending time getting to know each bride and her style, allowing us to pull gowns that we think will be perfect and fit her vision. We offer brides beautiful, high quality gowns from top designers, including Justin Alexander, Moonlight, Lillian West, and more. Let us help you find your dream dress for your special day!

Our Services

Beloved Brides welcomes brides by appointment to find a gorgeous dress for their wedding. We offer off-the-rack dresses so you go home with your special dress the same day! We also offer in-house alteration services to make sure your dress fits perfectly on your big day.

51 Reviews for Beloved Brides

51 Beloved Brides Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer Martynowicz

Getting married on 10/10/2020

They listened and just got it right away. Loved it.

I loved my experience with Beloved Brides. I've recommended them to several friends already and sing their praises anytime anyone asks me about them. Everyone was awesome. They listened to what I had ... Read more to say and found my dream dress immediately. I actually asked to try it on second because I was afraid that I wouldn't trust the first dress that day. They had a questionnaire that they asked me to fill out to help them zero in on what I was looking for. I showed them pictures of things that I had seen online. They got it right away. It was such a difference from the first place that I went wedding dress shopping. That place kept trying to put me in expensive dresses that weren't anything like what I was asking for. I cannot stress enough how awesome it was to have someone listen not not try and get me into something at the top of my budget. My dream dress wound up being a lot less that what I was prepared for, which was the icing on the cake. We had appointments at two other stores planned for that day and I canceled them once I found my dream dress. Beloved Brides were easy to work with and really accommodating. I found out the day before the appointment that a childhood friend was coming as a surprise, which put us over the recommended number of people. When I called them up to ask if that was okay they were understanding and worked with our large group. They had suggestions for alterations and even wound up putting me in two dresses at once just to make sure that I could see what it would look like. I cannot wait for my dress to come in.

Z
Zoeann Frank

Getting married on 06/13/2020

Best experience ever!

I am so glad I choose this store! Right off the bat they were very professional and listened to what I wanted and what I didn’t want. Than they took you to a room and had you put on a robe that said ... Read more bride on the back, which made me feel like I was royalty. They really do make you feel special and that it is all about the bride. They apologized many times for not having the dress I wanted to try on but helped me find another dress that I am so in love with! I definitely recommend this place!

R