Beloved Coordination

Grover Beach, CA · View map

About Beloved Coordination

Beloved Coordination specializes in month of coordination on the Central Coast. It's so important to our team that you feel comfortable and taken care of on your special day. At Beloved Coordination, every interaction is personal and genuine. Connection is key and we make sure to connect with not only you, but all of your vendors as well. This creates a smooth, productive, and stress free event.

1 Reviews for Beloved Coordination

1 Beloved Coordination Reviews

T
Tavia

Married on 03/11/2017

4.7

Do yourself a favor and reach out to Taryn of Beloved Coordination for a meeting. She is the owner and the only planner, assisted by her husband Evan. We planned our wedding in Los Osos/Morro Bay from ... Read more out of state and we felt we needed "boots on the ground" - someone local who could scout things in person for us. I looked around and got quotes on several planners and we did phone interviews with three. Taryn had by far the most reasonable fee and she was also the most bubbly and pleasant coordinator with whom we spoke. Her fees were flat, either for full coordination or month-of/day-of. We contracted with her for full wedding planning and we worked with her for over a year I believe. Every time I asked Taryn to handle something she did so quickly and with a can-do attitude. She was also very helpful for us as a consultant - we really didn't know a lot about wedding traditions and expectations and she was a great sounding board, without ever judging our choices, even when it was "go with the cheaper option." On the wedding day is when Taryn really shone. She was so calm and upbeat. It was wonderful to have her tell my bridesmaids and I when to show up and at that point I just relaxed and let her take over. She told us where to go and when, and took care of dozens of things behind the scenes. Taryn was extremely accessible - although we tried to leave her alone on the weekends for the most part, she would have answered our texts/emails within a couple of hours if we had needed anything. If I had it to do over again, I'd hire her again in a heartbeat.

Beloved Coordination FAQ