BelViso Makeup and Hair

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About BelViso Makeup and Hair

Tired of the same old wedding hair and makeup? Then you’ve come to the right place! BelViso Makeup and Hair is a beauty business located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, offering a variety of services that will make you stand out among the rest on your special day! Led by owner and artist, Nicole DeSimone, in collaboration with artist April Talotta, BelViso offers a fresh and fun approach to bridal makeup and hair. With 20+ years of experience, Nicole and April will provide an exciting and professional experience, bringing each client’s vision to life. The artists stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques to be sure that your look is exactly how you imagine it to be. BelViso guarantees that you will receive a beautiful and long-lasting look that will be sure to turn heads!

Belviso offers a variety of beauty services for the bride, bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother of the bride and groom. Our services include blowouts, styling, airbrush makeup, contour makeup, false lashes, lash extensions, tattoo coverage, teeth whitening, spray tanning, and more!

Packages are available - please contact for pricing and additional information.

69 Reviews for BelViso Makeup and Hair

69 BelViso Makeup and Hair Reviews

Featured
User4552465

2+ years ago

Nicole and her team did an amazing job. Not only did she make me feel beautiful as a bride, but every single one of my bridesmaids looked fantastic and they all loved their hair and makeup. When you ... Read more have a large wedding party (10 girls!), it's tough to make everyone happy, but I have to say each and every one of us walked out of the hotel room feeling confident and looking great. Nicole and her girls travelled to us and the morning was easy breezy - her team was laid-back, easy to talk to, and fun.

J
Janelle

Married on 11/10/2018

You girls were so awesome! You were both very professional and comfortable to be around! Your talents are beautiful and I can't wait until you take part in making myself and my girls beautiful for my ... Read more wedding.

T
Tara

Married on 08/09/2018

Lindsay did an INCREDIBLE job with our hair and makeup for my wedding! I was coming from out of town for my wedding in Colorado and had to book BelViso before even doing a trial. I was so nervous ... Read more about this, but they were very professional and answered all of my questions leading up to the wedding. At the trial, Lindsay took care to ask me exactly what I wanted each step of the way. We hardly made any changes for the actual wedding because she was so detail-oriented at the trial itself! Since I do not often wear event makeup, she gave me her recommendations on what will look best in the photos and it looked fantastic! Her airbrush makeup lasted from morning to night and I didn’t need any touch ups!