BelViso Makeup and Hair

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About BelViso Makeup and Hair

BelViso Makeup and Hair is a beauty business in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner and artist, Nicole Desimone, has more than 20 years of experience. She worked as a makeup artist for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City and was a featured stylist on Jerseylicious, Say Yes To The Dress.

BelViso Makeup and Hair stays up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques to give you any look you want. She applies flawless makeup and creates stunning hairstyles that last all day long. Nicole wants you to look and feel your best for your special day. She can provide hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flower girl, and mother of the bride and groom. Her services include:

• Blowouts

69 BelViso Makeup and Hair Reviews

Featured
User4552465

2+ years ago

Nicole and her team did an amazing job. Not only did she make me feel beautiful as a bride, but every single one of my bridesmaids looked fantastic and they all loved their hair and makeup. When you ... Read more have a large wedding party (10 girls!), it's tough to make everyone happy, but I have to say each and every one of us walked out of the hotel room feeling confident and looking great. Nicole and her girls travelled to us and the morning was easy breezy - her team was laid-back, easy to talk to, and fun.

J
Janelle

Married on 11/10/2018

You girls were so awesome! You were both very professional and comfortable to be around! Your talents are beautiful and I can't wait until you take part in making myself and my girls beautiful for my ... Read more wedding.

T
Tara

Married on 08/09/2018

Lindsay did an INCREDIBLE job with our hair and makeup for my wedding! I was coming from out of town for my wedding in Colorado and had to book BelViso before even doing a trial. I was so nervous ... Read more about this, but they were very professional and answered all of my questions leading up to the wedding. At the trial, Lindsay took care to ask me exactly what I wanted each step of the way. We hardly made any changes for the actual wedding because she was so detail-oriented at the trial itself! Since I do not often wear event makeup, she gave me her recommendations on what will look best in the photos and it looked fantastic! Her airbrush makeup lasted from morning to night and I didn’t need any touch ups!