Ben Clark Photography

Hendersonville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Ben Clark Photography

Ben Clark Photography is a wedding photography company based in Hendersonville, North Carolina, that focuses on taking emotion-filled images of your special day. Since 2007, Ben has been teaching high school art and photography while working as a professional wedding photographer. He has shot everything from weddings in a church to ceremonies on mountain tops, and even an engagement session on mountain bikes. His goal is to make your photography vision meaningful, memorable, and fun.

Ben Clark Photography uses a mix of natural, traditional, and photojournalistic styles in his shooting. Ben also shoots engagement photos and is willing to travel to a destination wedding. On the wedding day, he can travel to multiple locations to capture you getting ready, the ceremony, every moment of the reception, and the send-off. A second photographer can also be on hand, if needed. The final, edited high-resolution images will be delivered as digital files and prints.

5 Reviews for Ben Clark Photography

5 Ben Clark Photography Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 06/15/2019

Magazine-worthy wedding photos!

Ben was a very economical option for the Asheville area, and he delivered above and beyond for us! Him and his assistant, Jay, were able to capture just about every moment and angle of our 150-person ... Read more wedding beautifully. Though it was his first time shooting at our venue, he did an excellent job picking spots for portraits and artistic shots of the dress, rings, etc. He was also very prompt when editing and getting all of our photos back to us! He is easy to get along with and was willing to be flexible to meet with us for planning. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

Heather
Heather Hensley

Married on 05/11/2019

Hensley Wedding

Ben is awesome! I couldn’t be more happy with how our wedding pictures turned out! As a Bride, the wedding day can be very overwhelming and easy to over see all the details so I cannot thank him ... Read more enough for capturing all the special moments and details of our wedding day. His work is phenomenal and the pictures turned out better than how I ever envisioned they would!

L
Laura

Married on 11/18/2018

Best experience I could have asked for!!!

Ben was the best photographer I could have asked for. He was incredibly flexible and very easy to work with. He knew how to capture all of the important moments. My favorite photos I view in wedding ... Read more wedding albums are the candid photos. They always seem to portray the pure essence of the event. I expressed this opinion to Ben and he blew me away with the shots that he took. He had and eye for the important moments that needed to be captured. Every single picture perfectly captured the joy that the day was filled with. He was professional and respectful and a whole lot of fun to work with. His pricing is fantastic, especially for those of us on a budget. You don't have to break the bank to get great pictures. The quality of photos is even better than most high priced wedding photography. Lots of photographers try to tell you exactly what pictures you should take which is helpful to a point. Ben was fantastic at listening to my ideas and following through with them as well as making suggestions I never would have thought about. To make the long story short, Ben was the best photography choice I could have made and I love looking back on the photos he took of this important day any chance I get.