Ben Karpinski Photography

Ontario, California · Visit website

About Ben Karpinski Photography

Ben Karpinski Photography is a wedding photography company based in Ontario, California. Although he has been photographing professionally since 2014, his love of photography started with the first disposable camera his mom gave him. From that point, his passion grew, and when it was combined with his fascination for the art of nature, there was no turning back. He can provide wedding day photography, destination wedding photos, engagement sessions, and wedding portraits.

Ben is dedicated to natural and traditional styles of photography. His rule is to never book more than one event per day, as he likes to give full focus to each couple and offer extra services such as additional hours and the services of a second shooter, if required. During the editing process, Ben Karpinski Photography can apply toning to select photos, and invites couples to enjoy their final images as albums, canvases, digital files, matted prints, or prints.

18 Reviews for Ben Karpinski Photography

18 Ben Karpinski Photography Reviews

Kristin
Featured
Kristin

Married on 06/08/2019

We hired Ben to photograph our San Diego courthouse wedding it was the best decision! He was on time and ready before we even got there and was so easy to work with. He captured so many amazing ... Read more moments and was also completely on board if I had a pose or idea I wanted to try out. My friends and family can’t stop raving about the pictures and we are so happy we have these memories to cherish forever! Thanks Ben!!!

Alexys
Alexys Waters

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Couple Shoot

Ben was an absolute breeze to work with from start to finish! He was quick to reply to all of my questions prior, helped us pick the best location for our photos, he was on time and ready to have fun! ... Read more We were so excited to work with him just from our exchanges through communication, when the shoot finally happened, he did not disappoint. Thanks Ben for a great experience!

Rebekah
Rebekah Brooks

Married on 06/01/2019

Simply beautiful

My husband and I are really pleased that we hired Ben for our June wedding. From the first time we met him, he was so kind and genuinely excited to be taking the photos we will be looking back on ... Read more forever. Ben and I communicated mostly by text and email, which was great for me and my busy work schedule. The edited photos he has sent over are simply beautiful and we are super happy with the quality of his work!