Ben Keeling Photography

Richmond, KY · View map

About Ben Keeling Photography

Ben Keeling Photography is a full service wedding, portrait, and commercial studio based in Richmond KY but willing to travel and accepting destination weddings. Opening shop in 2007, I've shot close to 300 weddings and treasure the memories I record for my clients as if they're my own. I have the greatest job in the world and would love to talk to you about being a small part of your big day.

17 Reviews for Ben Keeling Photography

17 Ben Keeling Photography Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 10/14/2018

The Best Photographer

Ben has always been like an older brother to me, back to the days where he used to give me dirty looks when I was looking at the wrong boys in the coffee shop he used to work at ;). Fast forward 6 ... Read more years and he photographed my brother's wedding. It was only fitting another 7 years later that he would be the only one I wanted to photograph my own wedding. Wouldn't have had it any other way, he's part of the family. I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on the photos he took. Would highly recommend and can't wait for the next time.

Sarah
Sarah Mansouri

Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision you will ever make is to hire Ben Keeling Photography

To get straight to the point, Ben Keeling is nothing short of incredible. He is truly a talented photographer- he is not just some generic wedding vendor. Ben did both our engagement photos in ... Read more Nashville and photographed our wedding in New York. We love Ben's work so much that only days after we got engaged we reached out to him to be our photographer. His photos are something special; every time I look at our photos I feel like I am back at our wedding. We are seriously running out of places in our house to hang all of the photos that Ben took! In addition to that, all of our vendors have been in such awe of his photos that they repost them on all their social media! My dress designer has used over 5 of his photos on their instagram account with thousands of followers. In addition to his talent, Ben is wonderful to be around. He makes you laugh and takes any stress out of a situation. We feel so beyond grateful to have Ben capture the most important day of our lives. I could not recommend him enough. Ben Keeling Photography is hands down the best and easiest decision for your big day!

C
Christina

Married on 04/08/2017

Ben was terrific to work with! He was willing to work extra hours that day which made for a very long time for him. He remained very professional throughout. He was very responsive to our questions, ... Read more questions, and had great ideas about the photographs as well. We are waiting to see the photographs but know they will be beautiful as he also did the couple's engagement pictures. I watched as he set up some still photos of the dress, rings, invitation, etc. They were beautifully creative. He is flexible, hard working, and true to his word. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants photos of a special event.