Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment is a wedding band and entertainment company based out of Los Angeles, California. From San Diego to Seattle, their crew of A-list musicians has created unforgettable celebrations for countless wedding couples in Calfornia, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, and Washington. Their partial client list includes Nike, Microsoft, LinkedIn, IBM, Yahoo, Johnson & Johnson, 3M, Shell, Allstate, and Kaiser Permanente, along with a special performance alongside award-winning music artist Kelly Clarkson. With musical talent and event planning expertise, Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment offers articulate ceremony music, rocking dance parties and two affordable live bands that perform hit music, country, classic rock, big band and several other styles.

Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment offers music services for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. Their ensembles are fully customizable and include male and female vocals, guitar, bass, keys, drums and horns.

69 Reviews for Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

69 Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment for an incredible and unforgettable evening. When I look back at my wedding day, my favorite moments were seeing how much fun my family and friends were ... Read more having on the dance floor. Ben and his band are so talented and their music caters to people of all ages – even older family members were letting loose during the reception. My 5-year old nephew danced nonstop for 2 hours! We chose Ben’s Standard package (vocals, guitar, drums & bass) for 5 hours, which included our cocktail hour & reception. Ben worked out the logistics of the set-up in our venue and was able to set up in 3 locations – an outdoor courtyard for cocktails hours, inside the reception hallway during dinner, and a separate room for dancing. We communicated with Ben mostly via email and he was always so friendly, responsive and informative. One of the characteristics about Ben that I truly appreciate is his willingness to help. Two weeks leading up to the wedding, I realized that I needed a mic and speakers for our ceremony and Ben gladly provided the equipment (Ben was not contracted for our ceremony). I also made a last minute request to have Ben facilitate the "Shoe Game" during our reception and he also gladly said yes. He has such a positive and can-do attitude, which was very reassuring during the planning process. Ben provided us with a song list, which included a wide range of songs from different genres; we were so impressed with the list and simply just noted a few of our favorites songs and gave Ben the freedom to choose what to play (we loved everything that he played at the wedding). However, we did make specific song requests for our first dance, introduction and last song of the evening, which he fulfilled. My husband and I have already started to recommend Ben & his band to my family and friends who are getting married because we selfishly want another opportunity to celebrate

M
Matt

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Band, Amazing Performance!

To be honest, Ben's band was our third choice initially, and that was only because we didn't find his band on our initial search. However, once we heard his promo video and spoke with him over the ... Read more phone, we knew he was the right choice to play for our wedding. He went out of his way to make our event amazing. We did not need him to perform the ceremony, so he brought an additional musician, which really filled out the sound. And, even when out timeline got a little messed up during the event, the band handled it like absolute pros. Even when something went "wrong" (the band missed a cue), the piano player played it off like nothing was wrong and just lightly soloed over our speech until it was time for the band to come in. As a musician myself, that is a level of musicianship and professionalism that really makes a difference. From the moment the first note was played by the band, the dance floor was occupied. We received numerous comments from our friends and guests that this was the best wedding band they have ever heard. HIRE THIS BAND!

Becca
Becca Mckee

Married on 06/04/2019

Worth every penny!

Ben Mallare and his talented group was a HUGE hit at our wedding. They got everyone dancing the entire time. Guests are still raving about it over a month after our wedding. They played music that was ... Read more good for all ages too. Ben was super easy to work with leading up to the wedding too. He responded to all inquires very quickly, which is so helpful when planning a wedding. I would hire them again in a heart beat!