Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

Palm Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment is a wedding band and entertainment company based out of Los Angeles, California. From San Diego to Seattle, their crew of A-list musicians has created unforgettable celebrations for countless wedding couples in Calfornia, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, and Washington. Their partial client list includes Nike, Microsoft, LinkedIn, IBM, Yahoo, Johnson & Johnson, 3M, Shell, Allstate, and Kaiser Permanente. With musical talent and event planning expertise, Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment offers articulate ceremony music, rocking dance parties and two affordable live bands that perform hit music, country, classic rock, big band and several other styles.

Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment offers music services for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and receptions. Their ensembles are fully customizable and include male and female vocals, guitar, bass, keys, drums and horns.

72 Reviews for Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment

72 Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment Reviews

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you Ben Mallare Events & Entertainment for an incredible and unforgettable evening. When I look back at my wedding day, my favorite moments were seeing how much fun my family and friends were ... Read more having on the dance floor. Ben and his band are so talented and their music caters to people of all ages – even older family members were letting loose during the reception. My 5-year old nephew danced nonstop for 2 hours! We chose Ben’s Standard package (vocals, guitar, drums & bass) for 5 hours, which included our cocktail hour & reception. Ben worked out the logistics of the set-up in our venue and was able to set up in 3 locations – an outdoor courtyard for cocktails hours, inside the reception hallway during dinner, and a separate room for dancing. We communicated with Ben mostly via email and he was always so friendly, responsive and informative. One of the characteristics about Ben that I truly appreciate is his willingness to help. Two weeks leading up to the wedding, I realized that I needed a mic and speakers for our ceremony and Ben gladly provided the equipment (Ben was not contracted for our ceremony). I also made a last minute request to have Ben facilitate the "Shoe Game" during our reception and he also gladly said yes. He has such a positive and can-do attitude, which was very reassuring during the planning process. Ben provided us with a song list, which included a wide range of songs from different genres; we were so impressed with the list and simply just noted a few of our favorites songs and gave Ben the freedom to choose what to play (we loved everything that he played at the wedding). However, we did make specific song requests for our first dance, introduction and last song of the evening, which he fulfilled. My husband and I have already started to recommend Ben & his band to my family and friends who are getting married because we selfishly want another opportunity to celebrate

E
Erica

Married on 07/13/2019

5 star-band!

Ben Mallare and his LA team were amazing for our wedding at Bel Air Bay Club. Even the venue coordinator said (before the wedding) “I heard them during soundcheck and they were great!”. They got our ... Read more guests dancing all night long and pumped up our guests. They sounded awesome, we’re reasonably priced, and super easy to work with in the planning process. Definitely recommend them :)

J
Jamie Simon-Meyer

Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Wedding Band

When my husband and I spoke about what our non-negotiables were for our wedding a band was one of them. We had been to nearly 30 weddings together before our own and loved the energy a great band ... Read more brought to the party. We were so thankful that our planner for Ben Mallare for us, because they were a hidden gem. They learned new songs that we had wanted for the ceremony and for first dances. We danced the entire evening including the time they spent packing up their equipment at the end of the night! They read the crowd and kept people on the dance floor during the reception, which is exactly what we wanted. The next day at our farewell brunch and even to this day we have friends and family comment on how amazing the band was and all we can say is, “Yeah, we know. They were the best.”