Ben Ramos Photography

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Ben Ramos Photography

Ben Ramos Photography is based in Chicago, IL. Although we call Chicago "home,” YOU BES BELIEVE that we're down to travel. Like Pitbull, we're MISTA WORLDWIDE.

Working with couples is what makes us tick. With me & my company, you will always feel at ease, knowing from our first meeting to our last hug that, WE GOT CHU! Yes, good photos are important, we can obviously do that & that's why we are here. However, the relationship & connection built between us is EQUALLY important. We work hard, but we play harder. We can ALWAYS guarantee timeless moments captured all while gettin' down with you on your dance floor! ;)

52 Reviews for Ben Ramos Photography

52 Ben Ramos Photography Reviews

Jenna
Jenna Brauer

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Best. Choice.

We recently booked Ben for our 2020 wedding... He was legit the FIRST person besides family that knew I was engaged.. That's how bad we wanted him! Our Engagement Session with him was AMAZING. My ... Read more fiance isn't a huge fan of standing for photos.. but the 2hr session FLEW by! It felt like we were just being us and hanging with a long time friend! The previews we have gotten from our session are UNREAL... all our family and friends can't believe how perfectly Ben captured our personality & love for eachother through a photo! I can't wait to see how perfectly he captures our wedding day!

Kelsey
Kelsey Dodge

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Excited to work with him!

Ben is a friend from college and I have admired his work for a very long time. So when it came time to booking a wedding photographer, I knew I had to reach out and see if he was available and thank ... Read more goodness I did! He fills up fast and I am so lucky I was on the ball and following his social media accounts to see that he was booking 2020 weddings at the start of 2019. His work is fabulous and I can't wait to see how magical and fun he will make my day. He is quick in response times, available, and makes the process super easy to understand and smooth, and he's flexible. BOOOOOKKK HIM NOWWW!

Jelena
Jelena Martinic

Married on 08/16/2019

The Perfect Engagement Session

This is not just a job for Ben... It's a passion and it shows! We first worked with him January 2016 (my sisters wedding), so of course when I got engaged he is the only photographer that I wanted! Ben ... Read more is one of the most positive and energetic people I have ever met! He knows exactly what to say and do to make you feel comfortable in front of a camera..and he doesn't even try! It all comes so naturally to him! I can't say enough about his personality, but I promise you there is nobody like him! Now regarding his skills...just look at the photos! Each is unique, each has so much emotion captured in it! My fiance and I are pretty bad at posing but Ben made us feel like models 🙈. Pictires last and when I look back at them 20 years from now I want them to convey all or the emotions I felt during the shoot. We could not have picked a better photographer to capture our love. You're amazing Ben and do the world a favor...never stop what you're doing! :)