Bend Party Rentals

Bend, OR · View map · Visit website

About Bend Party Rentals

Bend Party Rentals, located in Bend, Oregon is a premier wedding and event rental company. This team carries a wide array of event rental inventory that can be used for weddings of all sizes and styles. With high-quality rentals and attentive customer service, Bend Party Rentals strives to exceed your expectations. This team’s wide selection aims to help couples make their dream wedding a reality.

Bend Party Rentals is also available for delivery, setup, and cleanup. Their collection has everything from large canopy tents to beverage items such as barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Couples can discuss their ideas with the rental director to come up with an ideal plan and choose the perfect pieces from their inventory. These can include some or all of the following:

• Chairs

D
Featured
devyn

Married on 10/26/2017

Victoria was a pleasure to work with. Everything arrived on time and they we're able to pickup the items earlier to accommodate my schedule for the next day. There were a couple linens left behind and ... Read more they picked them up without any hassle or extra charges. I'm very happy with both the service and quality! Thank you!

J
Joyce

Married on 06/09/2018

Every thing went so well with the set up Victoria was so helpful going over things with me making sure I had everything we needed. The tent & tables looked great. Read more Every thing went so well with the set up Victoria was so helpful going over things with me making sure I had everything we needed. The tent & tables looked great .

K
Kim

Married on 04/04/2018

I corresponded back and forth with Victoria for a few months leading up to my wedding. She was consistently responsive and went out of her way to make suggestions and help answering any random/misc ... Read more questions I had. She was AMAZING! When the crew showed up to set things up, they were equally as awesome. I would recommend this company to anyone! Not only was their rental gear perfect, but their customer service knocked it out of the park! :)