Bend The Light Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map · Visit website

About Bend The Light Photography

Bend The Light Photography is a San Antonio-based wedding photographer. They are all about producing images that truly reflect you and your personality. The company combines contemporary, photojournalistic, natural and traditional style, topped off with modern portraiture. And by keeping an eye out for unique angles and natural light, Bend The Light finds moments that others may overlook.

Experience
Jenn and Kaylinn, a pair of best friends, are the owners and photographers of Bend The Light Photography. They have been shooting weddings together for over 10 years.

As your day unfolds, the duo can capture your big day through a range of services. Couples may choose from:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Bend The Light Photography provides various photographic items. These wedding-related products include:

• Albums

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 05/27/2017

Let me start this review by saying the ladies at Bend the Light are AMAZING! We could not have picked a better photography team to document such a special time in our lives (and neither could ... Read more you…seriously…you need to hire these ladies right now!). Bend the Light’s photos are stunning and as soon as I came across their website, I knew we had to hire them immediately. From the get go Kaylinn was super helpful. She helped us plan our timeline and any other details of our wedding day that might affect our photos. She was quick to respond to all my emails and is such a genuinely sweet person. Jenn was equally amazing and we had so much fun with her at both our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. I am pretty camera shy and was worried about whether I would like our photos, but Jenn captured “us” perfectly. Her ability to capture a couple’s unique love story is an amazing gift. But what really makes Bend the Light so special is that Jenn and Kaylinn really care about all of their clients so much. And, by the time our wedding day finally arrived, it didn’t feel like a stranger behind a camera anymore as much as it felt like celebrating with friends. All this to say, you should totally hire these ladies. I promise you will not be disappointed.

G
Gonzales

Married on 11/20/2018

Works of Art!

I had Bend the Light do my engagement and wedding day photos. They came out so stunning! I had a small intimate ceremony but still wanted to hire a professional photographer to capture the memories of ... Read more our special day. If you are on the fence about hiring this company, rest assured that they will go above and beyond your expectations. Book them as soon as you know a date you want photos so you don't miss out. You will be so excited at how GORGEOUS your photos will come out. Even the word "photos" do not do them justice, they are truly works of art.

L
Lauren

Married on 07/14/2018

Jenn and Kaylinn were absolutely amazing to work with! They are fun, flexible, professional, and most importantly, produce AMAZING photos! The engagement shoot my husband and I did with Jenn at the ... Read more Botanic Gardens was one of the highlights of wedding planning for me. We both had so much fun and Jenn kept us laughing the whole time. As we were preparing for our wedding, Kaylinn was so helpful about going over every detail and the timeline. She even helped us decide on our pre-ceremony photo location based on which one would work best with our wedding colors! My husband and I will always treasure our wedding photos from Bend the Light!