Benjamin David Photography

Lansing, MI · View map

About Benjamin David Photography

Having photographed 300+ weddings over the last decade around the world, Benjamin David offers the highest level of care to his clients. Benjamin is honored that his clients put 110% of their trust in him to document their wedding day.

Your wedding day is going to be beautiful, and very fast. After putting months of planning into this one significant day, you deserve to have it documented with skill. You also deserve to relive and share it for the rest of your life.

Visit my website to view my work, read about my approach, and inquire for availabity.

Ben

57 Reviews for Benjamin David Photography

57 Benjamin David Photography Reviews

M
Megan Salas

Married on 09/22/2018

Captured our engagement & wedding photos beautifully!

Benjamin David was incredible to work with and I’ll be forever grateful of the person who recommended using him to me! Ben was so easy to work with and treated us like friends vs a couple he was ... Read more photographing their wedding. He first did our engagement pictures and he captured our personalities perfectly, we received so many compliments. Our wedding photos were beyond amazing! He captured everything we wanted and they are beautiful! We will use Ben for all our future photography needs and I recommend him to anyone I know looking for a photographer!

Z
Zach Preston

Married on 06/30/2018

Amaze-balls

Ben was great and a huge help. The pictures were one of the most important pieces to me because it was something we would always have and could look back on. He was easy to work with and got ... Read more everything we wanted and the photos turned out amazing

K
Kyler Mcgillicuddy

Married on 06/21/2018

Confidence

We hired Benjamin for our wedding, a day which is stressful enough as it is, but Ben makes you feel immediately comfortable. His ability to understand the kind of style you want, attention to detail, ... Read more and ability to capture both arranged and spontaneous moments are spectacular. With the confidence we had in him we could rest at ease. The only problem we have had is deciding which pictures we like best! Highly recommended.