Benjamin Lapid Photography

Savoy, IL · View map

About Benjamin Lapid Photography

Thank you again for visiting my link. I would be honored to tell the story of your wedding through my photographs.

I look at weddings in a unique way. In my eyes, a wedding is not just another large family to be arranged into various groups so that they can show off their smiles and fine apparel at your reception. It is far more than a catalog of standard poses for another bride and groom. It is an once-in-a-lifetime story about real individuals and real families. It is a story to be told through indescribable moments of excitement and nervousness, wonder and joy and love.

My goal is to capture your story with my camera. Wedding days are filled with a frenzied activity that rushes by in a blur. When you look through your wedding album, I want you to see memories more meaningful than that of your aunt and uncle smiling by the cake. Yes, you'll want the traditional formal shots, and you'll have them. But you should also have all those usually-lost small but priceless moments to cherish for the rest of your life.

Telling such a detailed story requires taking a lot of pictures. I do. I will be there as long as need be to tell your tale, taking as many as 2,000 or more photographs. And you will get to see every single one of them! In my packages you will find various designed albums included and enlargements. In all of the packages a virtual album of all the pictures is included and in others even the original files are part of the deal print copyrights.

I invite you to see some of my recent work and to get a feel for my style of storytelling at www.benlapid.com. We can then make an appointment to see both my art and my work up close and personal. We can discuss the details of what services you would like in your package or, if needed, we can create a custom package that will reflect your budget and unique requests. After you have met with me and had a chance to see my art, and experience the passion I put into each story, you will find that I have some of the best rates around. I certainly represent the best value for capturing your personal wedding story with passion and artistic flare.

I'll be glad to send you more information. Just call me at (217) 417-0740 or email me at info@benlapid.com .

You have a wonderful story ahead. Let me help you tell it.

Hoping to hear from you,

17 Reviews for Benjamin Lapid Photography

17 Benjamin Lapid Photography Reviews

M
Manjari

Married on 05/25/2013

If you hire Benjamin Lapid as your photographer... I can personally guarantee that you will be thrilled! He is an AMAZING photographer. He recently photographed my wedding and the photographs are ... Read more phenomenal. Benjamin was extremely flexible as far as scheduling and there is no doubt that he is worth every penny. It is in my opinion that you receive far more for your money than what he charges. Benjamin is high end quality for moderate price. The real gem, however, is Benjamin himself. He is so funny and has a way of relieving stress....believe me, a skill most definitely needed in Weddings. I was all over the place because my wedding planners were less than stellar...however, Benjamin was there helping me take my mind off what I thought was going wrong. I know that many years from now, when i think about my wedding, I will remember what was right with my wedding....and hiring Benjamin was definitely on top of the list. I would whole heartedly recommend Benjamin Lapid as your photographer. There are not enough accolades in the English language that can accurate describe Benjamin's work. He is by far the best photographer known to man, and you cannot go wrong with him!

S
shloime

Married on 03/08/2012

Ben is GREAT! Very paitent we had a great exprience with hi Read more Ben is GREAT!!!!!!! very paitent we had a great exprience with hi

S
Susan

Married on 12/31/2011

Beautiful photos that will last a lifetime. Read more Beautiful photos that will last a lifetime.