Bennett Bunn Plantation

Zebulon, NC · View map

About Bennett Bunn Plantation

Make Your Own History With Us!

Bennett Bunn Plantation is an historic homestead on 165 acres of gently rolling pastures with tranquil ponds and wooded trails. Located in Zebulon, just 20 minutes from downtown Raleigh, Bennett Bunn Plantation is on the National Register of Historic Places and has been designated a Historical Landmark by the Wake County Board of Commissioners. With its pastoral views and open spaces, the farm offers potentially endless settings for any type of wedding ceremony and reception: High country, historic grounds and lawn, pastoral areas, beautiful ponds with gazebos and a rustic pavilion.

14 Reviews for Bennett Bunn Plantation

14 Bennett Bunn Plantation Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 04/21/2018

The Grand Ballroom was a beautiful venue for our May wedding. Tom & Jill were very helpful in allowing us to bring in our decor early (2 weeks early! ) and storing it for us in the spacious catering ... Read more area, and they were incredibly flexible with our choice of caterers. It's a great value - all tables and chairs are included - and the views are spectacular! The windows really allow you to have an out-of-doors feeling with inside comfort - especially because there was rain for about 45 minutes on my wedding day! Jill was great about arranging numerous meeting times so that my out-of-town family could see the venue prior to the wedding, and she worked seamlessly with my planner to ensure a flawless event. I can't recommend enough - the venue is truly unique and beautiful in Raleigh and Jill was incredibly helpful!!

M
Melissa

Married on 04/22/2017

You may see another review for 4/22/2017; however, that does not appear correct as we were the ones married at Bennett Bunn on 4/22/2017 and can attest to the fact that we were MORE THAN SATISFIED ... Read more with our decision to hold our wedding at this venue. Privately owned, the husband and wife team were more than responsive to all of our questions and concerns, taking great care to deliver on everything! Our guests are still gushing about the feel of the beautiful farm, the special touches of the main lodge and the overall beauty. Even the smokers, sequestered to a spot off to the side of the building, found comfortable chairs and a working fire pit to keep off any chill. To stress how happy we are with this venue, we are already considering holding an annual event to gather friends and family as NO ONE WANTED TO LEAVE THE NIGHT OF OUR WEDDING! We wish the owners much success and to future brides or grooms, this venue is awesome! Jill, we would be more than happy to be added to your reference list! Cheers, Marcia and Melissa

A
Annelise

Married on 10/24/2015

"Breathtaking" is the only word I can use to describe Bennett Bunn. The venue, natural surroundings, all of it. It's also the word that I heard from our guests over and over again. We considered other ... Read more considered other venues, but BB had everything we wanted. No tents to set up, because the space provided was adequate and perfect. The caterers (Rocky Top Hospitality) were so pleased when I told them that we had chosen BB, because they appreciated the facilities provided. First class, all the way around. I worked with Jill for several months and she made the process made this not only an enjoyable experience, but one that was very personal to me and my husband. We wanted the wedding to reflect us, not a picture from a wedding magazine. Jill . . . thank you, thank you, thank you. You made the most important day of our lives even more beautiful.