Benny Be Music Productions

San Francisco, California · View map

About Benny Be Music Productions

Wedding DJs • Live Music • Bands • Strings • Ensembles • Packages

Benny Be Music Productions (BBMP) provides premium music entertainment solutions uniquely tailored to celebrate every occasion. We bring you music direct, with competitive pricing serving the San Francisco Bay Area and Wine Country venues. For weddings, BBMP offers an exceptional range and choice of ensembles, strings, bands, DJ and MC services, musical talent, sound equipment, and lighting: to design your perfect wedding. We are there with pre-event planning and logistics support all along the way! Whether you’re just booking music for Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour, or full Reception and Dancing – OR selecting a range of options to cover the full arc of your wedding day, we’ve got you covered.

• We custom DJ in all music styles to your specifications
  • Live Music genres include: Classical, Strings, Contemporary, Jazz, Rock, Pop, Blues, Americana, Klezmer/Israeli, World Music, Italian, Special Requests, etc.

Contact us today for a free consultation; we look forward to hearing from you!

www.bennybemusic.com events@bennybemusic.com

24 Reviews for Benny Be Music Productions

24 Benny Be Music Productions Reviews

P
Paul Choo

Married on 05/05/2019

Super Friendly and Professional!

Ben has been absolutely great to work with! We reached out to Ben for a string trio for our wedding. Throughout the process, he was very prompt and incredibly friendly in communicating, and he has ... Read more been very accommodating with our requests. We look forward to working with him again. Thank you, Ben!!!

C
Chip C.

Married on 04/05/2019

Great Experience!

Benny was great! We hired Benny a few weeks out from the event and he was able to provide great service and direction during our planning process. He was very flexible and knowledgeable. He worked ... Read more with a family member to provide accompaniment during during that family member's performance at the wedding. I whole-heartedly recommend Benny.

M
Matthew

Married on 07/22/2017

I've been to many weddings and I can honestly say there has never been a better band and/or dj than Benny. Now, in full disclosure, it is true that we had him for OUR wedding and so we might be a ... Read more little biased. But I have objective reasons to give: 1) The acoustic band is as professional as it gets in the fact that these are all highly trained and skilled musicians. Their catalogue is extensive, but even if you have something that is not part of the standard repertoire - such as our recessional music - all they need is sheet music and it's good to go. Also, while I tend to be nervous about "cover" bands' vocals I can say that Benny added vocals to a few songs and they were great. One song in particular (it's been quite a while since so I forget the actual song it was) had a beautiful improvised long guitar intro that could have easily been heard at a concert and would have brought out serious applause. 2) Benny as DJ - Benny and I had a TON of communication well in advance of the wedding - I've seen too many DJ's at weddings not pay attention to the energy of the crowd and/or play songs that just do not fit. On this score I was very particular and Benny was very easy to work with. I can truly report that the dance floor was never empty or ever even felt empty - as in there was not just that ONE couple... :) It was great energy the whole night through. Being this was my first and only wedding (god willing) I would say to any other first timers that Benny is great because he truly does work with you to make it how YOU want it, while also exercising a degree of autonomy to keep things moving and keep the guests happy. It's also one of those things that you can take care of early on and feel like it is one less thing to worry about. The only thing I'd do over is to get in touch closer to the event to verify everything. I missed a couple of items, and a follow up phone call would have easily corrected that.