Benoit & McCarthy Photography

Danvers, MA · View map · Visit website

About Benoit & McCarthy Photography

Benoit & McCarthy Photography is a Danvers, Massachusetts-based photographer that specializes in capturing beautiful images of couples wedding days. This is a husband and wife team that is full of fun and energy, and whose work reflects their style. Originally, the two had their own photography companies, but decided to join forces to bring you the best wedding photography. Together they capture the memories of your day that will last you a lifetime.

Benoit & McCarthy Photography uses a creative and contemporary photography style that takes European flare and mixes it with today's latest style. Their photography services includes a second shooter and high-resolution images. Liability insurance is also available.

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Benoit & McCarthy Photography can provide the following final photography items for couples to choose from:

• Albums

K
Featured
Katelyn

Married on 12/30/2017

Gaby and her assistant are absolutely amazing at what they do! The photos exceeded our expectations and the working with them the day of went so smoothly. It was frigid outside that day and they timed ... Read more the first look and all outdoor photos perfectly so we wouldn’t be outside too long. It was a NYE wedding and Gaby stayed until after the ball dropped so from 3:30 to 12:30 she worked hard to get the best shots. I would recommend her team to anyone and everyone!!

J
Jenn

Getting married on 11/14/2019

Absolutley Amazing

We worked with Gaby for both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and I have not stopped talking about her photography since! She captures not only the perfect shots but, the moments ... Read more that last a lifetime. I have showed my photos to many since our wedding on 4/13 and the first reaction I get is "these are amazing, who was your photographer". Gaby is on point and very easy to communicate with, whether I was texting, calling or emailing her she was very responsive! If you are in the market for a photographer I highly recommend Gaby you will be nothing but impressed with her work!

G
Giorgia

Married on 07/28/2019

Breathtaking Photography

I'm not sure where to even begin with this review! Gaby and Kamal were AaaaaMAZING! The pictures of our wedding day are something that I will cherish forever; and I have the Benoit and McCarthy Team ... Read more to THANK for this! From the day my husband and I got engaged my number one prioritiy was choosing an amazing photographer because pictures are what make our memories last forever, and I must say I've always been a picture person. The day I met Gaby I knew I had chosen the perfect person! She is so sweet, warm, kind, and understood everything and anything I wanted with my vision! She has an awesome vibrant energy and it definitely showed on our wedding day! I had 11 of my nieces and nephews in my big Greek wedding ranging from 16 years old through 1 years old; there is a picture of each and everyone of them! Gaby's and Kamal's high energy, quick tricks, and extreme PATIENCE really got the job done; and EXTREMELY WELL!!!!! I can't express how much LOVE, JOY, and EXCITEMENT my husband and I have for our photographs; and this is why Gaby and Kamal are the perfect addition to anyones special day! Benoit and McCarthy is a FABULOUS CHOICE!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!!!!💓