Ben's Sugar Shack

Temple, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Ben's Sugar Shack

Ben’s Sugar Shack is an award-winning maple product shop in Temple, New Hampshire, that offers 100 percent pure New England maple gifts, perfect for wedding favors. These snacks will leave a lasting impression on your guests, giving them something unique and different to remember your wedding by. The staff at the Sugar Shack takes care to ensure that each product meets the highest standards and quality possible, leaving no room for disappointment on the day of your event.

Ben’s Sugar Shack offers couples the ability to custom print hang tags in-house to go on their favors (or send in their already printed tags to be added to the gifts!), as well as the ability to custom print the glass bottles with your wedding name and date. All sales are final, and the average turnaround time on orders is two to three weeks. Ben’s Sugar Shack has edible treats, gift boxes, and kitchen items available for purchase with a selection of services:

• Assembly

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 08/13/2016

I used this company for my wedding favors which were mini maple syrups and I think that they are great! Not only are the prices affordable (especially when compared to other maple syrup favors out ... Read more there) but the customer service was impeccable. I had purchased the favors online and there was a discount code offered that I put in multiple times and it just wouldn't go through. So, I bought the favors without the discount and then emailed them just to see what the issue was. I was promptly called by a customer service representative and he explained to me that the discount code didn't apply to bulk orders such as mine but that he was going to honor it because that wasn't explicitly stated on the website. He was so kind and generous and took complete ownership of the issue. I was impressed. The maple syrup bottles arrived quickly and packaged very well so that none of them would break. They had a gold string tied around them with a tag on it and I used to the gold string to tie on my own tags that I made. It was very simple and the bottles alone were very attractive.

J
Jennifer Branch

Married on 11/18/2018

Sweet Favor

I ordered Maple Syrup bottles, the 3. 4 oz bottles, for my wedding as a wedding favor. Ben's Sugar Shack was extremely pleasant and easy to work with from the start. I ordered my favors and wanted an ... Read more engraving. They sent me a proof shortly after my order and I approved. Additionally, I had Ben's Sugar Shack attach tags to my bottles at no additional charge. I simply had to mail the tags to them. The favors arrived quickly and packaged well. The syrup was absolutely delicious! Everyone was thrilled with them. It was perfect for our special day! I highly recommend both for events and personal use!

A
Amanda

Married on 10/27/2018

Great value and people loved them

People loved our maple syrup favors--we didn't have any left at the end of the night! Read more People loved our maple syrup favors--we didn't have any left at the end of the night!