Benson Tent Rent

Denver, CO · View map

About Benson Tent Rent

Whether it’s a small intimate dinner party, an elegant wedding or a large company party, Benson Tent Rent will be with you every step of the way ensuring a beautiful and successful event. We emphasize quality customer service, reliability, and unmatched pricing on all of our rental products.

4 Reviews for Benson Tent Rent

4 Benson Tent Rent Reviews

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommended

We rented a sailcloth tent, chairs, and tables from Benson Tent Rental at our mountain wedding this past fall. Landon & his crew were prompt, professional, and very accommodating. The tent was high ... Read more quality and worth every penny. They went above and beyond to satisfy our needs. Highly recommended!

B
Brenna

Married on 09/17/2016

Benson Tent Rent had the lowest prices of any one I looked at. Landon always responded to me no matter how big or little my question was. He also was very accommodating when I needed to change my ... Read more order up at the last minute due to the weather. We had a remote mountain wedding that was not easy to find and Benson Tent Rent showed up on time.

User6885882

2+ years ago

If you need a tent, definitely go with Benson Tent Rent! They were amazing to work with! Not only are their prices the lowest around, but their customer service is amazing. They helped set up a tent ... Read more for our wedding earlier this month. Landon was always very quick to respond and extremely helpful in figuring out what we needed. Set up and take down went smooth and the whole crew was great. Once everything was set up, it looked perfect. I would highly recommend Benson Tent Rent!