Bent Beauty

Los Angeles, California · View map · Visit website

About Bent Beauty

Bent Beauty is a hair stylist and makeup artist in Long Beach, California. Founder Sarah Chesshir has multiple years of field experience, and her team is skilled at contour work and shaping the face through makeup application. Bent Beauty creates classic looks by using the face as more of a canvas. This technique, paired with the team’s friendly approach, helps you feel comfortable and content with Ben Beauty's work.

Bent Beauty will work with you and your crew to ensure everyone looks their best for the big day, and the best part is that they can work on location. Word of advice: Book a makeup trial. Services include:

• Blowouts

A
Featured
Angela

Married on 03/10/2018

Sarah was amazing. I was feeling a little hopeless before I met her after going through 2 trials already for my wedding that I didn't like. I wanted something that wasn't overdone but would look great ... Read more great in photos. More importantly I was looking for someone that would give me good vibes for my special day. Sarah was perfect. Very professional yet personable. You can really tell that she has a lot of experience and was very accommodating to my super early wedding schedule. Would love to have her around everyday to make me look as beautiful as I did on my wedding day.

V
Viridiana

Married on 10/19/2018

Wonderful!

Sarah was wonderful from the start. She was very professional and patient throughout everything. The day of my wedding I explained what it was I wanted and she delivered! She was so sweet and made me ... Read more me feel comfortable. My make up stayed in place the whole night and it looked great in photos. I will definitely be calling her in the future.

J
Jaimie

Married on 09/29/2018

Professional Hair and Makeup Stylists! Ailien was great!

Sarah Chesshir and her team of stylists are awesome! Sarah was very helpful and professional in the booking process for both my trail and the wedding day- with up front pricing, timelines, etc. She ... Read more was prompt to respond to my emails and phone calls. Ailien Vu was assigned as the lead stylist as she was available for both my trial and wedding day. On the wedding day, she came with two assistants to do hair and makeup for 7 of us. They arrived to our hotel on time at 10:30am and were complete by 3pm as scheduled. They allotted 1.5hrs for the bridesmaids/mom's hair and makeup, 3 hours for the bride, and a 30 minute touch up time. The styling team made us the best 'super enhanced' versions of ourselves. For the bride, they provided a touch up kit, that was perfect for reapplying lipstick right before the ceremony. My hair stayed up the entire night and was comfortable, but I do now have enough hair pins for a lifetime. Photography: oryanempire.com Flowers: walteriaflowershop.com