Bergmann Photography

Tooele, UT · View map

About Bergmann Photography

John & Taryn. We were high school sweethearts, and when I realized I couldn't live without her, we went to Las Vegas and tied the knot. Fast forward a few years of Navy life, and we found ourselves hopelessly interested in photography and in sunny San Diego. We jumped into the idea feet first, without much of a plan. Through it all, we've learned much from each other. Over the last ten years, our styles have blended. Sometimes it is difficult to decide who made which image! The best part is, I get to work with my best friend every day.

We bring an energy to our work you won't find anywhere else. Our sittings are fun and memorable. John is meticulous as he poses your group photo and endlessly silly for the little ones. Taryn keeps him on his toes with her teasing and the ability to see those moments in between. Together, we make your wedding one of the best experiences you've had all year.

16 Reviews for Bergmann Photography

16 Bergmann Photography Reviews

S
Sara

Married on 04/06/2014

John and Taryn were wonderful to work with! They were willing to work with the budget and tight timeline for our wedding while still providing us with great photos. I would definitely recommend ... Read more Bergmann Photography to others, and would use them for other events as well.

A
Angelia

Married on 02/04/2014

Completely AMAZING photos of the ceremony and following, including pictures of our family and friends in attendance. Both John and his wife, Taryn, were receptive to our personalities and allowed ... Read more character shots to capture our style. They were both patient and kind in the process and created the most amazing pictures of our ceremony, the beach, and the sunset. Words cannot express how thankful we are for choosing them for our photography!!! Amazing people, professional, and people I would call friends!!!

A
Allison

Married on 04/06/2013

I cannot say enough about Bergmann Photography. When my husband and I first met John, we knew he would be perfect for us because he has a silly side, yet is very professional and takes such pride in ... Read more his work. We got to know John and Taryn better when they shot our engagement photos as a value add for us signing a wedding photography contract with them. The photos were incredible and we knew that they would do a fantastic job on our wedding day as well. The photos from our wedding were stunning and our guests loved John's quirky personality as well. It's definitely difficult rounding up all of the wedding guests and get all of the important memorable moments, but John and Taryn did it with ease. We'd love to work with them again and highly recommend them for any photography needs!